Exiges.com Trackday 2020

I’ve been in discussion with LoT and unfortunately it looks like we’re unable to secure Anglesey at Easter Weekend.

Paul did inform me that he has got a date at Anglesey on Sunday 17th May.

We’ve struggled to fill the day for the last few years and end up casting the net wide to other clubs. Paul suggested that rather than go for an exclusive day we all just converge on his May date. He said he’d mail all the attendees from this year inviting them to book. If everybody goes ahead and books early then we should end up with an exiges.com day but without the pressure to fill an exclusive day.

It’s not too late to organise an exclusive day if that’s what people want. Alas, I have to acknowledge that with my professional/paternal commitments, I simply don’t have the time and I’ll have to pass the baton to someone else to do that. Even if we do organise an exclusive day, it’s still worth attending the May date for those that are able.

So expect a mail from Paul and consider booking early, I certainly plan to.

I genuinely hope that everyone is ok with this arrangement, let’s use this thread to discuss. If someone wants to put their hand up to orchestrate something additional (let’s not see it as an alternative to the LoT date in May) then again use this thread to volunteer.

Works for me. Cheers Ben.

Me too :thumbup:

Ben,

Good plan, I’ll book. I’ll try to do more laps than this year (which was zero).

Thank you.

Keith

Thanks Ben i’m in

Booked and paid! :sunglasses:

Thanks Benja.

Was thinking of booking that day anyway, works for me :thumbup:

Got my email. Booked and paid.

Booked & paid :thumbup:

booked & paid :slight_smile:

Will we be ok in the Caterhams and Clio’s if it isn’t exclusive? I will be there if I can bring the Clio.
Also I will want tuition for Joe as he wants to do some track days

I guess I didn’t get an email due to not using LOT for a while.

Ok Im in and will bring the 340R :sunglasses:

I got the email. Thanks Ben for all the organising and to Paul also :+1:t2:

Just clocked 125,000+ miles in the Evora today :open_mouth::cowboy_hat_face:

Booked and paid .

Thanks Ben :thumbup:

Sounds like a good plan. Have booked.

Booked & paid :thumbup:

Get in there guys, book early to avoid disappointment. Imagine the glorious May sunshine and hooning around Anglesey with your exiges.com mates.

Well, that’s a bugger! I fly off to Portugal on Sat, May 16 with Mrs Thommo so, for the first time in years, I won’t be providing a mobile road block for all you faster chaps. I’ll miss the drive down with my chums, the beer at the Bull In Llangefni, not to mention the curry.
Can’t believe it.
Having said that, it was my intention to retire the Exige from track day action after this year but I thought I would at least get to enjoy the social.
Have fun :thumbup:

Booked and paid … just have to sort out some logistics now !

AndyD and Pierre, that is fantastic news.

Thommo that is a genuine shame. If you want to get an Anglesey fix before, a few of us are going for an end of season blast on Sunday 1st December.

Also a reminder to everyone, we don’t have exclusivity on 17th May and Paul expects it to sell out. Do not delay, book now to avoid missing out. Plus it’s the cheapest I can ever recall it at £175 and that’s for a later in the season date.

Thank, Ben. Glad to see plenty of people are piling in.