Exiges.com Trackday 2020

Check with Paul Ade and explain that you boys are part of the community and are as good as gold. It’s up to Paul though…

Caterhams are fine on LoT day btw, we went to Zolder/Zandvoort with LoT earlier this year in the Caterhams.

Yeah good news everyone has taken it up, should be a great day with less organisational overhead.

Appreciate your time on this Ben!

Paul has said he is happy for the Clio collective to come along, only shame is my son won’t be able to drive as they have a minimum age of 21 for second drivers, hopefully we will have 2 working diffs this year…

Booked and paid, have let Steve know, so hopefully he will be on the case as well

Oh no Thommo you will be missed mate. :frowning:

If it was the following weekend I would have missed it too.

Shame Steve.

All booked including Prem Inn.

Waheeyyyyy Booked and paid.
Sorry you can’t make it, Tommo - it won’t be quite the same without you, mate. Oh yes, and bollox to retiring!
Mark

Top man Mark :clap:

In Thommo’s absence I will book the rooms at The Bull

Thanks for your kind remarks, fellas. I’m pretty sick to be missing the fun.

Steve, 6970K, if you getting bookings in sharpish, Emrys Owen, the manager, usually holds this year’s price. Also, I have an offer card Given to me last year which says mention “10%Brains” when making a booking to get discount.
Tel number is :01248 722119

You will be missed Thommo :frowning:

Cheers, Tim :+1:

Booked. Thanks Ben and Paul.

Booked. Paid. Packed!

Booked it

Excellent. What you bringing Marc?

just trying to recall how to post an image… :crazy: :laughing:

it’s currently away at Mick Gardner racing having the Ohlins fitted I purchased five years ago… :astonished:

and if that doesn’t make it this will

:astonished: Those seats!

Cant find my previous attempted post so assume it didnt come out, dodgy wifi in Japan.
Anyhow, all booked. Using Phill’s R300

Enjoying the rugby Graeme…