Exiges.com sun strip...thing!

seen these on a few of your exiges now so come on where can i get one?!i will need one hopefully

Kevlar

Drop me a line with your address when you’re ready - they cost �18 incl p&p.

I have 4 in stock - black background with silver lettering/logo.

Dont give him one Pesky i’m trying to put Mister K off an Exige as I wanted to be the only Exige owner in the village.

Dont give him one Pesky i’m trying to put Mister K off an Exige as I wanted to be the only Exige owner in the village.

Don’t worry - I’ll only SELL him one

What the f… moles1 is indeed the only gay in the village dont worry im no challenge to that title

�18 sounds good its a toss up between a seloc one or an exiges.com one…oh no can opened

A SELOC one could exist on any old Lotus.

Ian

On top of which… would you WANT to be associated with SELOC anyway !

I’ll take one please rob

No probs Marc.

Pesky - you have mail

Hello all. 1st time in here & still getting my bearings… noticed reference to an exiges.com sun strip. Want one if still available. thnaks

Hi Ben, and welcome

Someone will be along shortly to give you details !!

Welcome!

If Mr Presky doesn’t come along soon, click on his name and at the bottom of the profile that appears you’ll see ‘Send a private message’, click on that, type your message and it’ll send him an e-mail.

Ian

Cheers Ian

But I’ve already PM’d Ben

any pictures of a car with one fitted?

It doesn’t have to be sunny for them to look great!

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/IDG/Exiges/WetOultonstraightaltered.jpg[/image]

It doesn’t have to be sunny for them to look great!

Seconded

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Exiges/Cascades.jpg[/image]

Ah, I see you are sporting the deep version of the sunstrip there.

Ian

Ah, I see you are sporting the deep version of the sunstrip there.
Ian

Yep, that’s cos I’m a shortarse, & I want the sunstrip to keep a low sun out of my eyes

Pesky…are they available in different colours?