Exiges.com sun strip...thing!

Dad has gone to the rest home in Southsea for some R & R and to get his 'bag changed before Le Mans. You can get any colour you like - submit your requirements to the committee, and they will be considered at the next meeting.

Cheers

Buenos Nochas from Majorca.

Sunstrips - I�m only doing them with a black backing, & silver lettering/logos now, as per the pictures above.

There are some very nice nurses here

they do look good indeed, are they fitted to the inside or outside of the screen? if inside, are they not a sod to fit, long armed gymnast as assistant maybe?
if outside, does the wiper performance suffer from the thickness of the vinyl?

so where do i get one? bank transfer or cheaque?

Fits on the outside

Can be done single handed (I did) but better with two (it does slide around a bit if you need it)

Wipers love the stimulation - too thin to matter

Paying - over to Mr Pesky) OI ROB - CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Mitch

Drop me a PM with your address.

Hi Pesky

anymore strip available? I haven’t got an Exige yet, but it’ll be my first mod for it when it arrives!

Thanks
Tom

Hi guys, first post on the board although I have been lurking around for a while.

I’ve just bought an s2 exige mainly for trackdays but it is without sun-visors. I can see already it is going to become a big problem so I’m looking for a sunstrip…I’m going to be a real picky f***er and ask if it’s at all possible to get one made up with just ‘Lotus - Exige’ on it and have it with gloss black lettering on top of a matt black background (colour of wheels).

Thanks in advance

Gavin

I dunno… you come here… dishing your orders out

Pesky is the man to speak to, he’ll be along soon !

I suspect he’ll say nay… since he makes no money from them and his time has value.

But if you ask nicely he may tell you how to achieve what you’re after yourself.

Welcome!

Ian

Hi Gavin (& thanks Mr Admin)

Sorry, but I don’t physically make them myself, so changing Logo/lettering would not be possible. The backing is either matt or gloss black (customer choice) & the logo/lettering is silver. Cost is �18 incl p&p, & if you want one, send me PM with your full name & address.

Thanks for the responses,

However, I would very much like it to have it with the new style exige logo on it rather than the S1 logo… Told you I was a fussy bleeder…

Mr Pesky, any chance of just getting a plain Matt black one (deep) and I can see about getting the logo done myself? Not unless your man would be willing to oblige for a bit more cash

TT

To be honest mate, if you can get the logo done, then they will be able to sort out the backing too - in fact any decent signwriting place should be able to do the matt black backing, & fit it too

That’s Pesky-speak for “No, do it yourself”

Try Neil @ Racegraphics - he’s done a few one off’s for me & he’s very reasonable, again you will have to find the logo.

[email protected]

I fitted my Pesky-supplied strip over the weekend – very nice looking it is too.

so where’s the photo to prove it?

HI Pesky…!
Why not bring some to Donnington and set up shop…
Could do with some eXige goodies…especially stickers to hide the stone chips.

Clive

Yeah, I was intending to bring a few to Donington - you never know, we may be lucky with glorious sunshine

Ill have one please ,if youve got one left,Pesky.

Dave

Matt black with silver lettering/logo okay?

Drop me PM with your address, & I’ll post it out to you (hopefully end of this week).