Exige S2 Ordered?

Hi Kirk… nice to see another S_E er over here… keep us up2date with yer new motor… i’m gonna try and get to KH on Sat.

Also Hi to new boy Chriss… welcome

Hi Kirk. welcome to the dark side. Should be a good day at KH tomorrow, would appear that Town and Country are bring their S2 Exige demo down to KH, so there could be two S2’s out on track see you tomorrow.

Dave

i think the s1 looks a bit dated with the beetle headlights

I believe ‘Classic’ is the word that’s being looked for here.

Ian

if kit car headlights are classic, then yes!

[Sharp in-take of breath] Shocked, wounded, hurt!

I can see the S1/S2 styling debate is going to provide more humourous exchanges in the same vein as ‘which colour’s best’.

Ian

ps. Gunmetal!

if kit car headlights are classic, then yes!

what do you mean “kit car”? there from a renault 5

Didn’t someone say something about the S1 being a classic already as it’s not being built anymore? Or something odd like that

AnywayI do also think the headlights are a little minging, the covers are the only thing that makes them sufferable But then if you don’t like them do something about it http://www.eliseparts.com/products_pages/lights/twinheadconversion.htm

As for styling, well I’m jaded to the looks of the S1 Exige as I see it every day now but just how it still get’s people all going “phwoar” can’t be denied! At bedford yesterday the amount of people coming up and basically drooling reminded me why I sold my soul and got it

Then I sae a CO S2 at the Classic festival at Brands… Well it was nice and my friend just said “well it’s better put together than yours” but then I think a 2 year old lego house is put together better than my Exige LOL!

So styling… I like the S2… I like the S1… Where’s that fence and my balancing pole

P.S. New Ali is the best colour

"what do you mean “kit car”? there from a renault 5 "
[/quote]

exactly! mmmmm renault 5 a real classic.

Here’s a classic Renault 5!

[image]modernmodels.com - This website is for sale! - Fashion Resources and Information.

The Exige variety too.

Although I can’t help noticing it’s lights are rather square - “PHIL!?”

Ian

Arrrrrgh - Sorry i got it wrong

I meant the Renualt 4 !!!

FOUR!!!

Now that is going to be harder to find a classic version of that!

[image]http://www.yellow-sub.net/oeuvre/dossiers/r4/images/intro.gif[/image]

Ian

it just gets better! renee 4 lights, i forgot about the turbo 2,yes it is a classic but your going to struggle with the renault 4. ps. has anyone got there s2 yet?

But then if you don’t like them do something about it > http://www.eliseparts.com/products_pages/lights/twinheadconversion.htm

Nah, those twin lights are horrible

Bri

(they work a lot better than std ones too !)

HI,
well i have done it ordered an exige s2 that is !
delivery is sept …haveing already got an exige s1 i feel it was a practical step for me personaly…will always have phils exige as a comparison…will let you guys know how i find the new beast .

Well done Trude

Keep us posted as to when you (& Phil?) will be coming “Oop North” to collect your car - we’ll have to arrange a get together/food with Russ, Steve & JohnO

as soon as lotus let me know when i can take delivery,i will let you guys know .looking forward to meeting you all

Trudyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, well done…might come over in autumn to see it and drive it? remember driving your S1 to the hospital…
maybe a big get together oop north?
laters,
B

Hey Bruno,
would love to see you, yes you can have a drive ,but no escapeing from the hospital this time lol…quite excited here but will be sad to see the old girl go

T