Exige for sale

DSE

My gripe was with the owner, not the car, & I hope my last post explained that!

You’ve driven the car, you’re happy with it - so do the best deal you can, & prepare to have the most enjoyable driving time of your life

Let us know when you pick the car up, & get along to one of the meets/trackdays

DSE

Just twigged from the “Barry Ely” thread that you pick the car up tomorrow

Have a great weekend

I have decided to continue with the purchase. I pick the car up on friday 21st may 2004 (after three years waiting).

I have planned to go to the oulton park meet on the 31st. I live in Manchester so its quite close incase in breaks down

Ta.

DSE

Oulton - great news

On the first Weds of every month, we attend a “petrolhead” meet in Bolton (Watermillock Pub - do a Google search for details/map), so we expect to see you there too on Weds 2nd June

I have decided to continue with the purchase. I pick the car up on friday 21st may 2004 (after three years waiting).

I have planned to go to the oulton park meet on the 31st. I live in Manchester so its quite close incase in breaks down

Ta.

excellente… enjoy… welcome to the fold…

get an AA or RAC membership if you are worried about getting stuck…

Ta.

See you at Oulton, then…

Come to the paddock and look for Matt C’s silver elise sport!!

hope the new car is going great.i met up with the previous owner driving the car carefully around berkshire it seemed to be in great nic hope you are enjoying ownership as much as i am!

The car is awesome . I have nothing to complain about as of yet … How long have you owned yours ?

Guys, I have never been to Oulton Park , whats the score ? meeting place ? what time ? how much ? etc ?

DSE

Details of all UK circuits Here

It’s usually �10 per adult (kids free), with racing starting about 1pm (Usually 15 mins per race). From 9 in the morning to lunctime, it’s timed practice (for grid positions) - usually 20 mins per race.

Paddock access (but not paddock parking, which is reserved for competitors)) is included in the price, & the competitors per each race are usually grouped together, so there’s loads of prep. to see & folks to chat to
Obviously quite a number of us will be there from about 7.30am.

Would be great to see you there - you won’t be able to miss the Exige contingent