Evoras.com

Do we have enough for a sub forum yet? :smiley:

Like the Judean People’s Front?

F*****f it’s the People’s Front of Judea :laughing:

Cayman gone Andy? Family car required…just guessing :mrgreen:

Cayman went this week Jonny, that’s exactly how I sold it to Steph, a lotus for the family :smiley:

The fact your neighbours reversed into your van don’t you think you should park your evora BEHIND your van?

Gav

That’s exactly where it is now :wink:

Very nice. After browsing a few last night at the pre Chatsworth bash, I’m quite smitten with this Evora malarkey…

Nice to see its raining as well… Ffs…

Nice one Boothy! :smiley:

Nice car may be another along shortly :wink:

Splitters…

Looking good Boothy :clap:

Great stuff Boothroid :sunglasses:

What spec did you go for?

A wise decision! The Evora is enormous fun and a nice piece of work. I love mine and it has successfully banished the S1 Exige blues.

Cheers guys, I hate to use a worn out phrase but it really is like a big grown up exige. The way it holds the road and sits as it travels you can feel from the passenger seat. The steering has so much feel and the car literally just goes where you want it to.
The big difference is on the motorway for four hours it crunched the miles easily as well as the C class, it’s comfy, everything feels nice as you can just punch cruise and leave it in ‘D’. At one point yesterday day I was returning 30.8mpg and averaged 29.5 right up to getting back into Bolton and letting rip on a couple of local roads.

The only interesting thing is ergonomics, I fully understand now the reviews… From my driving position the steering wheel covered a sliver of the sat nav screen (no biggy really) but I cannot see any of the buttons that sit behind it for the headlamps, heated seats, glovebox etc
Now tbh I am not really bothered by that but that’s the sort of thing average Jo would pull I guess, hopefully the 400 corrects that sort of thing. You do wonder who signs that sort of thing off though.

Cheers Tim, she’s a MY12 ‘S’ ips, black with red stitching inside. I will try to get some photos up once I have had a chance today. Needs a few bits and bobs to get her ‘Boothy clean’ :smiley:

Great choice Boothy.

Guess they will have updated the IPS software, mine was done at service on Friday and car is transformed. I didn’t tell Christine and she commented on how much better it shifts gears now.

WOW …
top man !

Thanks everyone, I gave her a quick wash today and took a few photos :smiley:

Really classy Boothy,…and great to see you back in the saddle bud!

Where does the 211 eliminator panel go?

Nice car btw