Elise/Exige/Elige Honda NA - My Car

Thought I would post up some photo’s of my car:

Started life as a 2001 S2 Elise (Racetech, so lightweight), Link-Up Honda in 2005, rear ended by a motorbike in 2010, Exige clams fitted end of 2010…

Looking good! Maybe a little too much carbon for me but Jonnyfox will be nursing a semi :smiley: Who’s diffuser is it?

Car looks good :slight_smile:
Ok so were did the rear spoiler come from? And does it weigh less than the standard one, I’ve been considering what you have done to get rid of some weight

Looking at the end bolts my guess is e bay?

It might well be ebay, but this one actualy looks quite good, the one from china look quite shocking, I’m also trying to save weight so it really need to be pre preg as well

Not seen a china one close up, I know they use those end bolts though.
Just drill loads of holes in yours, that should lighten it :smiley:

No sign of a motorbike imprint from the rear, either. Looks really good.

Someone has splashed red paint over the toyota engine. Remove it at once :crazy:

B-E-A-Utiful…colour, wheels, NA Honda…the lot :slight_smile:

Nice :sunglasses:

Very nice matey :sunglasses:

ps carbon and no charger … a certain bloke on here will have just shot his big gay load :smiley:

[quote=ConMcL]Very nice matey :sunglasses:

ps carbon and no charger … a certain bloke on here will have just shot his big gay load :smiley: [/quote]

AAARRGGHHHH oo! Or is that DaveP lol :smiley:

[quote=ConMcL]

ps carbon and no charger … a certain bloke on here will have just shot his big gay load :smiley: [/quote]

\

:wink:

Nice one Mark - looked good at the Buckles last Tuesday :sunglasses:

The rest…

That looks nice. :smiley: What diffuser is that? And the Honda conversion, where from?

Thanks for all the comments:

CF Wing is from ebay (china and was �199)
CF Splitter and access panels are from Track-Club
CF Side Pods are from Elise Parts
Diffuser is a special from Geary at Elise Parts (it was extended by 100mm over the one on his website).
Honda conversion is a Link-Up: www.hondaelise.com

ohhh…very nice…honda engine in a s2

Just had our pre-wedding photoshoot and got a few of the car:

Wont bore you with the slopy, romantic ones!

diffuser is bad ass, love it

very nice…