Drifting day...

Really Andy ? - there’s an SV chassis which is larger - I’m sure you’d fit in one of those… no clue which cars they have on the drifting days but can ask if you can make the date ?

OK OK so nobody is buying my Jet Lag line.

:smiley:

Come on buddy - will be a great laugh this.

Yeah come on Sean/Andy get it booked this is gonna be a right laugh :laughing:

In Orlando unfortunately …going to see the Sebring 12 hour … no hang on - I mean we have a Sales meeting and exhibition

Sorry me again confused yet again. Are we booking this ourselves or is one of us organising it?

Booked direct and was assuming that Dave was sorting getting us in the same group. Is that right Dave. Looking forward to it.

Yes, apparently we can ask on the day to be in the same group… all book individually…

Shit Jonny this is not the same day that your cat has to go to the vet is it :astonished: , or hang on does it clash with the Christening of your next-door-neighbour’s brother’s girlfriend’s 2nd cousin who has just had her 7th sprog :smiley:

PMSL :smiley:

Now now, busy busy. Think of it as a year off until the S1 is finished :smiley: I have four weddings and two stags abroad to go to, two vacations and I’ve already had the funeral!

Payed FFS :mrgreen:

Good man :sunglasses:

Spoke to Sean yesterday Jonny. We’ll be at Donny on Sat 21st to have a day dicking about with my car if you fancy popping down…

“Paid” you brummie monkey :wink:

Will be a great laugh this, especially with us all together - I can feel some proper banter coming out of this! - can’t wait!! :smiley:

Lol, looks like it’s started. What can I say, it was almost 2am!

It depends where Sam’s playing, if it’s not too far away may make the afternoon.

so? who won?

Another few weeks yet. Friday 20th March. Fortnight before Anglesey.

ahhh!

shit could have done that but just booked flights to Denmark :frowning: