Drifting day...

Damn can’t do Fridays :frowning:

Come on Ade… Fridays aren’t the best for me either, but it’s a while away so enough time to plan, and you gotta do these things whilst you can… work has to come second sometimes :slight_smile:

Yeah come on Ade…do it do it do it :smiley:

If there’s any kinda Caterham sales dude there, Dave is banned from talking to him…

Don’t work, don’t get paid, had too many days off in the last year already with one thing and another and moving house is going to really hurt financially, I will be making Angelsey come what may. Everything else this year I’m not so certain on :frowning:

Fair play Ade, look forward to seeing you at Anglesey bud.

But look look…it’s SO tempting - I just can’t stop myself from wanting to make a completely irrational decision!

Don’t do it Dave…hanging baskets are for old folk :astonished:

LOL !

This but road-legal for when the mood takes you…

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorsport/race-cars/spaceframe/r300-duratec-race--track-car/3292687

…in an as well-as category that is bloody good value as I’m sure you could haggle him down.

And “thicker fuller looking hair in 30 days guaranteed”. Who could say no to that :smiley:.

It’s all upside :sunglasses:

This looks good. I land from Dubai on the morning of the 20th. Don’t think I would be much kop with jet lag.

Dubai is like what, 3-4 hours ahead? Don’t be such a pussy. What time does your flight land, I’ll pick you up t LHR, it’s on my way to Silverstone.

hmmmmmm
Leave it with me.

Do it do it do it :smiley:

You still up for Sat 21st at Donny?

What he said…don’t be a pussy ! :smiley:

Jet lag from Dubai !.. it’s like a hop-on-hop-off flight that!

I reckon he’s got every intention of coming but he’s banking some excuses in case he sucks big style :smiley:

He’s hoping it’ll give him the thicker fuller hair in 30 days like Will said… :laughing:

:laughing: Jet lag from Dubai :wink:

I still don’t think I can physically actually sit in one of these …