Donny 2nite

Anybody off here going to LOT PM trackday tonite ?

I’ll be there - weather looks marginal but I will risk it

LOT days tend to be quite ‘social’

Anybody off here going to LOT PM trackday tonite ?

I wish

If it’s only me I’ll do my best to uphold the Exiges.Com boys (and any girls ?) honour

Chris

The Edwards Boyz will be there too

Go & say hello - Titanium S1

Will do

me to - black S1 Exige

see you later

me to - black S1 Exige

see you later

Sorry Con - only knew Martin & Steve were going as they mentioned it in passing last time we spoke

Have a good time, guys

Enjoy it guys

me to - black S1 Exige

see you later

Sorry Con - only knew Martin & Steve were going as they mentioned it in passing last time we spoke

Have a good time, guys

No worries Rob - looking forward to it. had the car mapped last week and they found a quite a few more ponies

Good news, Con

Are you at Brunters on Sunday? If so, see ya there…I’ll be in the racing god’s Gaylardy Spider (as he can’t make it), trying not to fook the clutch!

Good news, Con

Are you at Brunters on Sunday? If so, see ya there…I’ll be in the racing god’s Gaylardy Spider (as he can’t make it), trying not to fook the clutch!

See you sunday and looking forward to a pax in the lambo !

See you sunday and looking forward to a pax in the lambo !

…I’ll be in the racing god’s Gaylardy Spider (as he can’t make it), trying not to fook the clutch!

Never mind the clutch, the headline is “Pesky in convertable hairdresser car shock”

Somebody please take a camera

Gutted I won’t be at either event, although my car is probably happy I’m not going to Brunters again this year …I’m still blaming the fat bloke in the Skyline and the fat bloke in the pax seat before you pipe up Con

The good news is that my car is back after a couple of months of logstical reasons why I did not drive it…and I’m in love all over again.

It’s in rude health after a bit of TLC from the Edwards…big thanks to those guys, they are legends

Have fun at Dony/Brunters guys!

me to - black S1 Exige

see you later

Have a good time, guys

No worries Rob - looking forward to it. had the car mapped last week and they found a quite a few more ponies

So Con - who / what and how many ?

A mate of mine will be at Brunters in a Cosworth engined Sunbeam rally car, there is a rally stage this year

It will be worth the ride I’m sure - ask for Stan ( with red hair ) and tell him I sent you …

Was a top night. Short vid of friend driving car…

Dony In Car

Looks good! Be longer soon…can’t wait!

Was a top night. Short vid of friend driving car…

Dony In Car >

Can’t beat a bit of practice before he tackles it “in anger” on the 31st August (a date pencilled in me diary, so see you there, Nick)

When, who, what and I know where?

When, who, what and I know where?

Craig is hopefully driving in the new “Superleague” series, but I’m not sure if that’s confirmed as yet - http://superleagueformula.com/

Would be good to see you (& anyone else from exiges.com)there too Jonny - whatdya reckon?