Donington 4th June Evening

C1RVY & myself going - anyone joining us???

Mark

Yup I’ll be there Mark,…DaveP too I think :sunglasses:

ah won’t have MOT in time.

Might be taking the 340r and the m3

I’ll be there for a shakedown in my new toy :smiley:

Booked it now. We’re going to be out testing the M3. You will have to take me out in that new toy Dave

Come again? What happened to the 340R and the Radical?

Looking forward to this now. If you wanna come Tim let me know, you can have a drive in mine.

I was trying to persuade Sean to come but he was not sure if he could as he may have some important denigration to attend to :laughing:

I’m going to be in the 340r aswel although that is up for sale. I’ve sold the radical, you can’t keep a car to long. I needed to fund the DB9 so the radical had to go. Phils bought an E92 M3 now so we want to see how that gets on. If the 340r sells I’m going to buy another M3 to chase Phil round.

M3 will be a barge !!

No it won’t it’s well fast… Bmw told me

Is the DB9 your tow car?

How many laps of Donny before you cook the brakes in the E92 you reckon ?

Good to see that you’re keeping up the pace of change in the fleet lads :smiley:

The DB9 is the family wagon its all about the sound of the v12.

The M3 has a nice new set of AP 6 pots so should be good.

I thought about tracking the DB9 just to see if it could keep up with the M3 but then thought better of it.

Sounds good Chris, I look forward to seeing the M3!

Sounds like good stoppers you have got there Chris.

I know the standard ones on my E46 weren’t much cop and my E92 only lasted 3 weeks so never got past the running in period.

Just been cleaning the car after the spin at Anglesey & found a big screw in my nearly new rear Toyo!

Hope it can get repaired tomorrow…

Tyre fixed. All cleaned up. Bookatrack paid. Weather looking great!

Wa heyyyyy.

Lamb Naga to follow the session.

Mark

Good news Mark, see you there.

I need to dump my car back in the BaT cave so I may stay over for a curry and get the train back in the morning.

Enjoy guys, wish Donny was closer and Lamb Naga after :slight_smile: sounds ace

Have a great time fella’s

OOh…Curry too ? - sounds like a great plan - count me in !