Donington - 27th Feb NOISY DAY

Booked as well also expecting Antony Clark and Rob 123

Get it paid as well, Chris!

Interesting selection of cars now booked

Get it paid as well, Chris!

Interesting selection of cars now booked

Yes being on track with a Metro 6R4, Juno and a loada Exiges will be fun. You really in a CSR Chris, I would of thought you had sufficient Exiges to choose from?

Yup seems to be filling up fast so get paid/booked those stragglers…

prov booked but cant get payment to go through anyone got a number for them? will be using chris’s class A elise to get some practice before race in april.benja can confirm chris is taking a caterham csr.

prov booked but cant get payment to go through

Stop using Mickey’s “Egg Card” then!

benja can confirm chris is taking a caterham csr.

Neat I’ll have to remember my brave pants and blag a pax lap

Neat I’ll have to remember my brave pants and blag a pax lap

Don’t worry, Benja, that car is used to being drenched with effluent

It’s a fantastic mota though, & wish it were mine

Stop using Mickey’s “Egg Card” then! [/quote]
lol

Hi Mr Pesky,
I’m back bought another one, pick it up next week so any chance of a pax ride for me in ya lovely fast motor me olde mate.

Trevor

Hi Mr Pesky,
I’m back bought another one, pick it up next week so any chance of a pax ride for me in ya lovely fast motor me olde mate.

Trevor

Hiya Trev

Thought you’d grabbed yer bus pass & buggered off to Spain

Just replied to your pm - see you at Donny on the 27th then?

PS How many times have you been wed & divorced, since we last spoke?

Yes Mr Pesky I did try the Place in the Sun didn�t need the bus pass they had a little train on wheels with tyres not tracks to ferry you around, already you�re feeling why I�m back.
Still not found anyone who wants to marry me, well, not under 19yrs old.
Moved into an apartment with a small garage the only thing that will fit in is a Lotus so I�m back & looking forward to the trackdays.

Trevor

Moved into an apartment with a small garage the only thing that will fit in is a Lotus so I�m back & looking forward to the trackdays.

Trevor

Good man - I still vividly remember those lsps around Donington in your Exige (on slicks), followed by a few around Oulton in your Radical Bloody good days those, dude Have you seen Willie Green since you got back? He’s a real top bloke, & Russ & I had a good old chin wag with him at last year’s AMOC meeting (Russ was racing & won the “Invitation” race CLICK HERE), but unfortunately, Willie’s still struggling a bit after his horrific crash at Goodwood.

Will be great to see you (& new Exige) again

Thinking that I’ll probably book into the Premier Inn for the night before (I’ll call you tomorrow Ian). It’s cheap & cheerful at �60 for a twin.

Anyone fancy a Ruby that evening maybe somewhere in the Edwards viscinity?

Also quite a few folks (Ian, ChrisP, David) are in the ‘yet to part with cash’ section on the BaT website and places must be getting tight now…

I’ll be up for Premier Inn as I’m homeless from the 18th ( just LET out the house …) anyhow

I’ll be up for Premier Inn as I’m homeless from the 18th ( just LET out the house …) anyhow

OK cool, maybe we can get a family room

I have to speak to Martin later in the week so I’ll see if he is up for a curry on Tue night.

[quote]

Have you seen Willie Green since you got back? He’s a real top bloke, & Russ & I had a good old chin wag with him at last year’s AMOC meeting (Russ was racing & won the “Invitation” race CLICK HERE), but unfortunately, Willie’s still struggling a bit after his horrific crash at Goodwood.

Not been in touch with Willie or any of the racing guys for years, but I’ll call him soon to see if he can spend a day with me to remove some cobwebs.
Second thoughts we have an expert @ hand in Russ (he’s done well)
I’ll be @ Donny so if i can get one or two pax rides that will be a good start.

Trevor

I’ll be coming up to this day, although only as a spectator as my car is being painted.

I was just wondering if anyone wants any fuel bringing along as I’ll be in my estate and have 3 x 20 Ltr gerry cans spare. I don’t know what the petrol situation is like at Donny but if this would be of any help to anyone just let me know.

Trev I was hoping you would show me a thing or two!

Russ, I haven�t even changed gear in a car for four years. However I know some terrific places you wouldn�t tell your mother about in Palma & Hong Kong.

Trevor

Trev I was hoping you would show me a thing or two!

You on track at this day Russ? If so, what in??