Donington - 27th Feb NOISY DAY

I’m in

www.bookatrack.com

I may well join you Rob as I’m long overdue popping my Donington cherry,…plus it’s a noisy day which might be useful for me at the moment

Great stuff, Ben. Mr Admin has booked, & I expect Martin/Steve, & AndyD will also be booking soon.

Like yourself, I will have a problem with noise, until an alternative silencer is developed.

Sold,…looking forward to it already

I’m in too!!!

Just got to get the day off now!!!

Looking fwd to seeing those who wear dark glasses take the Craners flat!

Happy Christmas to all,

Pete.

I’m in too!!!

Just got to get the day off now!!!

Looking fwd to seeing those who wear dark glasses take the Craners flat!

Happy Christmas to all,

Pete.

Take the Craners flat? Doesnt everyone?! Its just that bump before the old hairpin you have to be wary of! Whats the price on the 27th?

Yep count me in, looking forward to it Check out trackdays.co.uk Silverstone March 14th too!

My name is down!

The car should have a new brain and PRT to try out by then.

Ian

My name down too.

Maybe stay over before or after and use it as an AndyD farewell drinkies??

My name is down!

The car should have a new brain and PRT to try out by then.

Ian

So what will you be driving then??

See you there guys

So what will you be driving then??

My original (and generally) trusty steed - K-powered (albeit now controlled by an Emerald), Nitroned, S1.

I look forward to meeting your new mount.

Ian

Ref problems with new Q/Silver manifold & pipes…

I hope I make it too Rob!

Can you just come along and pay to watch on these sort of days?

I have never been on a car trackday, so would like to maybe get the general “vibe” without comitting to getting on track and just meet a few people etc?

Hi

Speckletating is free

Bring a lid (or hire one from Bookatrack), sign on, & I’m sure you’ll get a pax ride

Isn’t usually a problem, even take your crash helmet get signed on as passenger and get a few laps in a car just be careful who you choose to drive you

Damn it MrP you must just type quicker than me

Will try and get down for this.

My Exige arrives the week after, but I am happy for you all to demonstrate how much better S1 is

Gav, are you running the 2-Eleven?

Theres me on the website about to book and…I realise Im in Canada with work until March 2nd…not amused, and Donnington is about 5 minutes up the road from me too!!

I’ve already booked Donnington on the 29th March with Lotus on Track so unable to take part, but may come down and watch.

Graham.

What’s that you’ve booked what?