Donington - 27th Feb NOISY DAY

Meant to say cann’t afford another trackday so close to Donnington on the 29th March, but will come down for a look see on the 27th Feb.

Yo Pesky!!!

I am coming down on track in March for the Lotus Show, but just saw this BAT day. Jonny and Rich did my conversion, but I never took up the free track day so will use it now.

Looking forward to kicking some Exige ass

tut

Just noticed that Dave Brown has signed up for this with a 380hp Elise, Motorsport type. What the hell has this got under the bonnet?

Is this the same DB that Turbo Technics experimented on his Exige many years ago, took them a year and a hell of a lot of trauma, they ended up extracting 285hp, and then he sold it?

tut

Yup t’is the same.

He has an Audi powered car. I presume he is still running Matt Cumming’s old car. It was one of the two Nitron liveried cars that ran in MESC a few years back I think.

Also Tut, David is the owner of exiges.com, & posts as “Admin”.

We all pretend to like him, cos he allows us to play on his server, but really he’s a right ***t!

Yep, that’s correct, a right gent

I never took up the free track day so will use it now.

Looking forward to kicking some Exige ass

tut

Great stuff, Tut - do you need B&B on the way down? If you do, you can stay chez Pesky in Bolton

Thanks mate, if I do make it I will be on my own for this one, so that could work out well.

Whole bunch of us coming down in March, so plenty of them to look after me.

Cheers

tut

Whole bunch of us coming down in March, so plenty of them to look after me.

Cheers

tut

About friggin time they brought our goalposts back

No sorry mate, who’s that with on the 29th?

No sorry mate, who’s that with on the 29th?

With Lotus on track but fully booked.

Seems to be filling up now so anyone who is still provisional maybe it is time to part with some cash!

I am almost certainly going to go up the night beforehand and stay in the locality. Anyone going to join me?

Maybe we could all buzz over and see how many Loti can fit outside Chez Edwards…only kidding Martin/Steve

I was going to try and make it up to this but my car will still be with Junks getting dismantled.

Would it be o.k to come up with a lid anyway and just get some passenger laps? It’ll be over 3 hours drive so wouldn’t just want to go to watch.

I am almost certainly going to go up the night beforehand and stay in the locality. Anyone going to join me?

Maybe we could all buzz over and see how many Loti can fit outside Chez Edwards…only kidding Martin/Steve

you leave them well alone Mr Philips they’ve work to be doing

Oh

Jam

I am always happy to take passengers, as are many others, so no need to be just a spectator.

tut

I am always happy to take passengers

Not in the biblical sense I hope!

Booked!!!

Didn’t want to book up and tempt fate. lol. Now I know I have a car that works, bring it on!!

Sean…

Booked!!!

Right I’ll definately make the effort to come up and watch.

Can you guys with race cars make sure you have passenger seats fitted for the day please.

Going fast in a race car is easy.