Do you like the S2 Exige

ok poll time …

My vote was placed before a drive. Perhaps we need another afterwards.

Ian

It will stun many but I have voted Yes.

That’s in answer to your question.

I would also have answered Yes had you asked if it was a wasted opportunity.

No problems there, just vote on how you feel about it, no discussions on the good or bad points, you either like it or not.

Do spoiled chad’s count? and note that there’s no room for don’t know fencesitters either

I did vote no but only 'cos it hasn’t got a trunk monkey that is so funny (sorry just got back from pub etc…)

I’m still giggling like a little kid when i think of a “Trunk Monkey” - Missus gives me stranges look and thinks i’m up to something no good

Interesting results - so far!

Perhaps the Lotus marketing dept have been on-line!

David, has there been a spate of sign-ups just to vote??!

ian

Hmmm, last time I was here NO was prevailing big time.
Can people vote twice?

Just exactly who has been voting yes???

Come on - own up - it’s not a sin to like it !!

Interesting results - so far!

Yes, but…

I like the S2 . Equally, I fail to see how anyone who posts here could not ‘LIKE’ the S2. Ergo I voted ‘Yes’. But, it’s nowhere as desirable as the S1 and the results are therefore not viable as a comparator. But then you knew that and were being deliberately provocative, I’m sure…

Regards

Then we need a ‘which do you like better’ vote - but that would be a foregone conclusion… “S1 Rules - OK”

I like the S2 and doubtless it drives better than all but a few really sorted cars, but the trouble is that I already have a car that is much better for the track… My heavily modded S1

Sorry Mike but i dont like it, it looks ugly !

I voted yes…But that doesn’t mean I’d change my car for one

If it had Elise Coupe on the back would I like it more - hmm? - no I don’t think I would much.

Rather than looking at it and going “Corrrr!” I look at and go “Hmm, that bits a little odd [side pods, spoiler], oh I quite like that bit [splitter]” and that’s not really good enough. I don’t feel like that when I look at an S2 Elise, and certainly not a S1 Exige. That has “Wow!” and when you zoom a bit more wow [rear spoiler].

Ian

I expect it’ll drive well though!

Ian

This is useless, evrytime I connect (broadband, but I suspect any kind of dialup would be the same) I can vote again.

The poll is meaningless

Besides, I voted No, but I still like it.
I mean, if I was a Lotus newcomer, that’s what I would get.

This is useless, evrytime I connect (broadband, but I suspect any kind of dialup would be the same) I can vote again.

The poll is meaningless

Besides, I voted No, but I still like it.
I mean, if I was a Lotus newcomer, that’s what I would get.

I can’t seem to vote again - suppose if I logged off again, I could !!!

The poll is meaningless

Er… its about the S2 Exige