Croft - Sunday 28th Sept.

Lotus Newcastle are organising a track day on Sunday 28th September.

OPL - £155

105db

Bit of a trek for some of you guys but shandy (non-alcoholic) will be available. :slight_smile:

I will be heading down to this great they have managed to get OPL and 105dba

I’m in the process of moving to York making Croft my local so I’ll come to this, have you got a link?

Also, Croft is known for being tight on sound, 105dB sounds ok, so is this a loud day or do they have a brutal drive by test or something?

Unfortunately they’ve just announced that it will be 95dB

Contact Lotus Newcastle and ask for Iain he is the one sorting it out. 0191 460 7204

Shame now at 95db but better than the usual 88db. Just have to back off out of Sunny Out where the meter is :wink:

Book direct with Iain at Lotus Newcastle on 07977 531928 or 0191 460 7204

Booked and paid for

Still some places available for this if anyone is interested.

They already have a selection of Elan’s, Exige’s, Elise’s and Evora’s plus a Caterham.

To book your place contact Iain Norton at Lotus Newcastle on 01914607204 or [email protected]

What is the noise limit on this day? I was under the impression Croft only offer 88db or 105db days due the the noise limits imposed on them: http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk/trackdays.html

The last days 2 days organised by Lotus Newcastle where 88db and limited numbers on track. The quote above from them says it’s the same as their last 2 days.

Can someone confirm? Is there any details?

88db static limit with a 95db drive by?

There you go Mark

Thanks,

Just spoke to Iain, who was a little unsure if it was 95db static or drive by, but then did say its a static test.

If it’s 95db, then it’s in line with other tracks and no problem for Trackday cars.

100% confirm that it is a 95db static noise limit on this day. Just rang the circuit to check before booking.

do croft not do drive by?

Never had any issues with drive by if you pass the 95db static with either the bike or car.

normally with a supercharged exige with something like a TRD it gets a lot louder at redline compared to say at 6000rpm for the static check, bedford for example has most people failing on the driveby

ill message the guy and sign up anyway, it’s my new local

Croft have a sound meter on the exit of Sunny Out.

I don’t think Shrek will get by the static unless the nice guy on his own doing the readings is there again and I can blag a low rpm :wink:

i’ll be there on Sunday in a white exige and clio, come say hello

See you Sunday, I’m also in white exige. Weather is looking good as well.

Say hello to Mike cantelo(circuit manager) from me if you see him. He’s a good guy to get in your car for some tips; if you need any!

Have a great day guys. I won’t be there to support you as I’m off to see boys again at a sure to be fantastic gig

http://www.bluearmadillo.com/the-nimmo-brothers-artist/

:smiley: