Croft- March/April

Hopefully going to the nurburgring over the easter weekend before my sons 1st birthday, i belive 25,26,27th march hopefully it will not be over this weekend.

cheers
Christian

Peeps

I’ve spoken with the TDO tonight, & he will be in touch with the circuit tomorrow.

I’ve told him that “mid April” is our preferred date, but he doubts that a Saturday will be available - so, it’s fingers crossed!

Pesky

I can do any date in April with this much notice…

Any April date good for me also.

Anybody got an Autosport diary? That may help with which dates are already taken (and relieve some pressure off poor Pesky! ).

Ian

Anybody got an Autosport diary? That may help with which dates are already taken (and relieve some pressure off poor Pesky! ).

Ian

I’m definately “poor”

Between you & me, I’ve already had a look at Croft’s event diary, & Saturday 23rd appears free

Heard back from Mr Meaden who sounds like he is up for it,…diary permitting. He did raise a good point about wondering what the noise limit is at Croft - his Stage2 is apparently a bit on the loud side We just need to get a firmed up date so we can put it in all our diaries…

Sorry just realised the noise limit was mentioned earlier in the thread

A late addition to the list but the Edwards boyz will be there as long as we have no problems with the cars heart transplant

Steve, what engine are you fitting?

Uldis,

We have gone for the Honda Type-r. Will hopefully have about 230bhp with the exhaust and inlet mods

Steve.

Is it a DIY conversion? or you went for the full package from somebody?

Put me on the list please
Steve

Uldis

We bought our Honda engines at the same time, from the same place - bulk discount

Uldis.
As Rob said we both got the Hondas at the same time from the same place. Ha has had his fitted by Terry King (the guy who looks after Russ T’s car, but we have gone for a self install. Might take a little longer for us to sort out the bits and pieces but we will get there eventually can’t wait to see how it performs on track with the type-r powerplant.

Steve.

Good to see that somebody has found a way to do it the DIY route.

That alone makes it worth it. Tinker time!