Croft- March/April

I’m a deffo…

Pardon?

what ?

Oi Mark, are you going to Mugello with the Exige?
Raced there once but in a bike. Doing it in the Exige must be a blast…

Unfortunately not gonna get to drive the circuit… Just going with a friend to watch the MotoGP, it’ll be novel to go to a M/S event without freezing my nuts off

But gonna head to Nurburgring day 1, day 2 south of france, check out some of the mountain roads and all that, then day 3 will be Modena than day 4 we should arrive at Mugello for some sun and relaxation before a mad hack back to the UK Just hope the car stays in one piece

Hopefully i should be able to make this, just ran it by the Mrs and shes ok with it as long as its not on the 29th March as its my sons 1st birthday.

Christian

Im up for the track day as long as its not when im at college. Whats the noise limit there?

Whats the noise limit there?

105dB @ 3/4 max RPM

Forget the rubbish I’ve typed above.

Jaycee

Are you sure, cos it’s usually 98db driveby (same as Donington methinks!)?

Mr Pesky
Sorry what a dumbo I was looking at the Anglesey figures
You are right of course, head held down in shame.
John

I’m in

Pesky!

I just found out that some months ago I had bought a holiday trip from March 25th to April 10th. (yes, wife reminded )

So there you go, if it falls in those days I won’t be able to go.

Hope you can organize it before or after those days though

Uldis

Will do my best - don’t know how many dates will be offered to the TDO, so, fingers crossed

Sitting in a coffee shop this morning thumbing through the latest Evo, it suddenly struck me that perhaps we should invite Evo’s own Editor at Large the S2 owning Richard Meaden along to Croft. I am sure with the variety of ‘as god intended’ and mod’ed Exiges as well as of course the general exiges.com good spirit that will be on display he would find it hard to resist

I have his email address from when we were both running MCoupe’s,…has anyone been in contact with him yet?

Absolutely fine by me, Benja Just hope he wouldn’t expect a “freebie” though

He should do a small article (perhaps part of the Fast Fleet section) and get EVO to over the cost. If anything, I suspect his problem will be other commitments - “Exigers at Croft, or Ferrari launch at Maranello??!”

You gonna contact him Ben? Let me have his e-mail if you’re feeling shy and I’ll do it (once did a few laps with him a Donnie, and I’ve bought every EVO issue, so he practically owes me! ).

Ian

Benja

I think that’d be a cool idea… i wouldn’t mind a natter with him…

Pesky!

I just found out that some months ago I had bought a holiday trip from March 25th to April 10th. (yes, wife reminded )

So there you go, if it falls in those days I won’t be able to go.

Hope you can organize it before or after those days though

Pesky

it would be better for me if it wasn’t 25-27 March as then i’d have to make choices even tho exiges.com would win but i’d like to go see Judas Priest on 26th… and will have to think about buying a ticket soon…

Judas Priest, hmmmm

Just don’t shoot yourself in the head

blimey…do they still exist?
laters,
B

It’s an old timesake thing… i last saw them about 1985

Bruno, i think all the old rockers are round about again doing various come-back gigs an stuff

I’ll drop him an email and let you know when he responds,…any news from the TDO yet Pesky?

No news - but I don’t expect there will be until everyone’s back at work! (TDO is not the circuit owner!)