Croft Accomodation - Booking details

Not sure yet, but I would hazard a guess that we will be getting completely leathered?

getting completely leathered?

A Russ tradition!

I’ve been looking at restaurants. There was a Chinese shout from Pesky if I recall correctly? I’ll go back to looking. We have a few weeks yet.

Ian

Chinese please Ian - a couple of the guys don’t like curry!

Thanks in advance

Preferably with a few Loving couples, trying to have a romantic evening…

Not sure yet, but I would hazard a guess that we will be getting completely leathered?

did you mean ‘leathered’ ? or lathered

Preferably with a few Loving couples, trying to have a romantic evening…

Bring 'em on

You two could always pretend?!

Ian

did you mean ‘leathered’ ? or lathered

That should be ‘Vinyled’ surely ???

That should be ‘Vinyled’ surely ???

ROFLMAO

Is it the wish of the old folks that she makes an appearance?

leathered AND lathered ehhh…

Due to my better half changing jobs she can no longer come with me to Croft … So … does anyone have a spare bed going in a previously booked room or is anyone yet to book wanting to share a room ?

Ive just booked a room for myself, probably can change it to a 2 bed room let me know.

Quo, Not sure if my attempt at a PM failed

I would appreciate it if you could see about altering your booking to a two bed room. Your not too far away from where i store my Exige either … could possibly travel up in convoy ?

Yohoooo… . Croft booking ticket bought… And hotell booked… … I will arive at the hotell on Wedensday and leave on Saturday… Might have to arive on tuesday (not sure yet)… Also spoke to http://www.tracksport.co.uk/ … and they told me I could just make a phone on the trackday to get my trackinsurence … but It would nice to sort it out now too, anyone know the phone number I have to call (forgot to ask)

Yohoooooooooooo … vrooooommmm…vrooooooooooommmmm

Johannes

Fantastic news

Hi all,

Well I’m booked for the Croft trackday (will be first one ever), but when I tried to book a room online at the suggested inn the form came back and said nothing was available. Anyone have free space in their room? I don’t snore…really I don’t. I thought I would ask the question before calling them.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert
If they are booked up at the hotel then try here Clowbeck House just booked today. It’s very highly recommended, my boss has stayed there a number of times and speaks very highly. It’s only a few minutes from the circuit and a couple of miles from the centre of Darlington. I’ll maybe see you there.
John

Thanks Jaycee,

I just called them and booked without a hitch, seemed very nice indeed. I’ll see you there Wednesday night.

Has a venue been selected for everone getting together that evening?

Rgds,

robert

Did you guys phone Blackwell Grange as suggested by Ian in the first post - cos they’d put 20 rooms aside for us? Or did you just try online booking?

As to venue for eating out - Ian is kindly organising, but I suggest he starts a new thread for that so we can gauge numbers for booking a restaurant - over to you Ian