Croft Accomodation - Booking details

Ok folks, I’ve spoken to the Blackwell Grange Hotel and we’ve come up with something simple based around their ‘Croft’ rate.

�85 per room based on occupancy of either 1, 2 or 3 (all having proper beds), this includes Breakfast for all (which it normally wouldn’t).

So, can one person for each room please ring 0870 6096121 and book (for Wed 27th April), mentioning ‘Exiges’ (ask for Ann in reservation if there’s any probs). They don’t need all names for each room right now, but it would be helpful at some point. Can you also please respond to this thread so I can keep an eye on numbers (we negotiated around 20 rooms).

Breakfast is served from 7am, which I think is probably fine. Let me know if you think otherwise, as they could potentially bring it forward.

Right, next step the restaurant…

Ian

Many thanks, Ian

I’ve booked a twin for “Super Snorer” & me

Cheers for sorting that Ian
Room booked for the 27th for Di and me, with an option to stay the 28th as well.

Dave

Uldis, Mike

Do you want me to book something for us ?

Yep, please do.
I’m kind of busy nowadays with the house move.

Nice one Ian, I’ll get booked up in the next few days…

Rox,
Thanks for the offer - I’m already sorted

Mike

Booked for the 27th …

Any chance of sharing a room with anyone ??

Hi Mike,

I haven’t booked a bed yet so if you can put up with my scars…

I might need an extra night because I’m going to do a recce of Olivers Mount (Scraborough) during this trip.

Regards

Hi Mike,

Hmmmm, you forgot to mention the snoring, which is on a par with mine, but nothing compared to that of RussT. (The Edwards Boyz will confirm - we shared a cabin to Le Mans last year )

[quote
Hmmmm, you forgot to mention the snoring, which is on a par with mine, but nothing compared to that of RussT.[/quote]
Just had a horrible thought, who am I sharing with over to LeMans this year?
John

Hi Mike,

I might need an extra night because I’m going to do a recce of Olivers Mount (Scraborough) during this trip.

Regards

I only need the night of the 27th, so assuming they still have room, do you want to go ahead and book ?

Just had a horrible thought, who am I sharing with over to LeMans this year?
John

That’s for you to sort out, but we’re open to bribery

Yes please Mike - let me know what I owe you.
Regards

Yes please Mike - let me know what I owe you.
Regards

I have a room booked for two (in separate beds, Mike ) for the 27th April…

They are sending me a confirmation but nothing to pay at the moment !!

Thanks Mike

ive booked a room now. hope i wont be to tired on the drive up.

You better not be, we have food and stuff to do!

Ian

what is everyone doing in the evening?