Cheapest Extended Roof Scoop

Cheapest I found was about a grand and thats not sprayed, I didnt fancy the stick on one. Anyone know of a cheaper one?

ta

No but sure a few people would be interested where to get one for a grand. It seems pretty reasonable.

Cheapest way is the stick on one from Jamesint at �50 delivered - then you can always have it blended to the roof.

Some pics of mine blended are on this link…

http://www.exiges.com/ubbz/ubbz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=137578&page=5

Cant justify paying that for what you get, will consider the jamesint option though, cheers

[quote=DrTroy]S2 Exige "Scoop" Hardtop | EliseParts

Cant justify paying that for what you get, will consider the jamesint option though, cheers [/quote]

Don’t justify it anybody…you’ve been warned!

Oh is it that bad? Anyone have one we know?

:whistle: cough lol…sold it on :astonished:

Ah that bad, was it fit or finish that was the real issue?

Both mate.

Like you need any more airflow ??? Ur hairdresser see’s to your needs … So Jackie Degg told me this weekend …

:wink:

Like you need any more airflow ??? Ur hairdresser see’s to your needs … So Jackie Degg told me this weekend …

:wink: [/quote]

She is NICE :blush:

anyone seen this, or got one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOTUS-EXIGE-S2-CUP-260-255-HARDTOP-ROOF-LIGHTWEIGHT-2KG-/230540400506?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35ad47577a

I know who’s just bought one…found out about 5 o’clock this evening lol he’ll be along soon… :smiley:

Nice one, be interested to hear about it…wasnt sure about the pix of meccano stuck on

Be interesting to see if it is any good as well, the roof weighs a lot and the weight is all high up as well so it would be good to cut it down a bit.

Sinclaires (Essex Autosport) will convert an NA roof to Exige Cup roof spec for 300 notes. Seen a few photos and it looks very good.

Not really interested in the look just the weight saving for me :smiley:

In case you havn’t noticed … The whole car has “Meccano add on” syling !!!
Just look at the rest of it??

Wing/Side Pods/Splitter/Lip on the standard scoop/Huge panel gap on engine cover/screwed on front access panels(again with huge panel gaps)

So why spoil the whole theme of the car??
Just fit a Jamssint to add to the Lotus effect!!!

:smiley: :wink: :smiley:

Thats it … A Meccano Wrap !!!

:wink: