Britcar/Group-C

For those of you who fancy watching some racing this year, here are the dates for the races I will be doing…

Britcar (sharing Simon S’ Honda Elise):

Silverstone International - 26th March
Brands Hatch Indy - 16th April
Snetterton - 21st May
Brands Hatch GP - 26th June
Snetterton - 16th July
Oulton Park - 6th August
Silverstone GP - 10/11th September (24H)
Zolder - 23rd October
Brand Hatch GP - 19th November

Group-C (In the Nissan - fingers crossed that it won’t blow up!):

Monza - May 27-29
Nurburgring - June 24-26
Brands Hatch - July 22-24
Silverstone - July 29-31
Donington - September 3-4
European - September/October

Also, I might be at the first LMES round at Spa and I might be going up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

All support is very gratefully received and if you come along please come by the pits and say hi .

Didn’t realise it was a “non-toleranced” K Series

Will definately see you at a few of your events this year - hope you can get along to some of the Mid Engined Series too

Didn’t realise it was a “non-toleranced” K Series

Will definately see you at a few of your events this year - hope you can get along to some of the Mid Engined Series too

I will definately come to support in some of the Mid-Engined races. The Nissan is Mid-Engined… maybe I should bring that along .

Britcar (sharing Simon S’ Honda Elise)

That’ll be fun fighting over the roll bar setting! You could always get him to design a quick change device!

Family permitting I’ll be there to support.

Good luck!

Ian

That’ll be fun fighting over the roll bar setting!

So will the seat belt setting

For those of you who fancy watching some racing this year, here are the dates for the races I will be doing…

Britcar (sharing Simon S’ Honda Elise):

Silverstone International - 26th March
Brands Hatch Indy - 16th April
Snetterton - 21st May
Brands Hatch GP - 26th June
Snetterton - 16th July
Oulton Park - 6th August
Silverstone GP - 10/11th September (24H)
Zolder - 23rd October
Brand Hatch GP - 19th November

Monza - May 27-29
Nurburgring - June 24-26
Brands Hatch - July 22-24
Silverstone - July 29-31
Donington - September 3-4
European - September/October

Also, I might be at the first LMES round at Spa and I might be going up the hill at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

All support is very gratefully received and if you come along please come by the pits and say hi .

You have a clash on there, Brands GP and Nuerburgring.

I may try and come over to the ring as the Nordschlieffe is open that weekend, anyone else up for that?

Goodwood Festival of Speed will be fun. I took part back in 1995, great experience, Lunch was interesting when all the tables around you have some of the top people in Motorsport sat at them

Yeah - was already thinking the 'ring was not so far from here and it would be a good weekend out ! - so I will be going

I may try and come over to the ring as the Nordschlieffe is open that weekend, anyone else up for that?

Goodwood Festival of Speed will be fun. I took part back in 1995, great experience, Lunch was interesting when all the tables around you have some of the top people in Motorsport sat at them

There is actually another clash on that date because the festival of speed is that weekend too!! I’m doing the press day next wednesday at Goodwood so if I get an invite off the back of that I will be at Goodwood otherwise I will be at Nurburgring but if the Nissan is broke (will be knowing my luck!) I will be at Brands!

Just to remind people that Silverstpne is this weekend and to let you know that Barrie/Gav will also be racing so there are a couple of Loti to cheer along. Hope to see some of you there.

There is actually another clash on that date because the festival of speed is that weekend too!! I’m doing the press day next wednesday at Goodwood so if I get an invite off the back of that I will be at Goodwood otherwise I will be at Nurburgring but if the Nissan is broke (will be knowing my luck!) I will be at Brands!

Any idea which you are doing yet Chris?

Pic from Silverstone

[image]http://www.eerc.co.uk/cms/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/albums/userpics/DSC_3604_58W.jpg[/image]

Just as quick reminder that its Britcar at Brands Hatch this Saturday.

I’m in with Scuffers as usual, Barrie Whight and his Dad Paul are in their beast, the Charltons are in their Honda powered motorsport car and Rupert Laslett is in his Exige. Lots of Loti to cheer along .

We should be there for midday…

Anyone else heading over from Berkshire area ?

I will be there also, travelling from W London, hope the weather is a bit nicer, everytime I go to Brands it seems to piss down.

everytime I go to Brands it seems to piss down.

Don’t say that .

everytime I go to Brands it seems to piss down.

Don’t say that .

Sorry mate, probably fated it now If it rains you can blame me and I’ll buy you a cuppa

Will be going to Brands on saturday also, after picking my car up from MSC, Likely to have wifey and baby in tow though so may not be able to stay for whole race.

Christian

I am sure I have typed this post before…bloody MySql.

Anyway, made it to Brands last weekend and it was a great day and didn’t rain! Unfortunately Simon/Randy and the Whight M’Sport Elise both retired early on. For the time that they were on track it was still neat to see an Elise out with an Astra DTM! The ExigeS2 (which I understand was stock apart from slicks) did finish the race,…albeit in last place.

Tap and I were there and photos can be found at our website.. I was having some technical issues so most (if not all) of the output is courtesy of the ever- talented Mr Taperell.

I particularly like the shot of David Leslie after the BMW-twist-Barrier interfacing incident at Druids that happened on lap one as one of the Porsches span ahead the look on his face tells the whole story.

Fantastic photos…

Interesting that the S2 Exige has ducting underneath the car rather than through it ala S1 and fake front ducts…maybe they didn’t want to cut anything.

[image]tsuphoto.com - tsuphoto Resources and Information.

Ok why can’t i post images…please someone help me!