Benja's S1 Exige Refresh

Q car buddy I’m telling ya! Got to love what Martin has done.

Seeing as we’re all sort of the same age, nothing could be more appropriate than Imperial Green right now!!

What was the original colour of your car Benja?

Haha I took my boys to see Star Wars today, they loved it!

The car is originally black Tim, in fact it’s black now as Steve took the White wrap off,…looks good in black.

I hear you. Martin’s car is reason enough to go for a change,…his car is awesome. He sent me some pics, I’ll post em up tomorrow…

Looking good Ben !

Need to see pics of Martins’ car - sounds like it has to be seen!

How about Audi Nogaro blue with perhaps a splash of yellow ?

Seen the pictures , it looks beautiful…
I get the feeling there is a move to returning to Lotus OEM colours…that would solve my problem but take a lot of prep work to get back to basics…wouldnt half make it lighter though.

Here’s the pics of Martin’s machine that he sent to me. These pics don’t really do it justice at all. He chose a really fantastic rich red that suits the car perfectly, it really does look drop-dead gorgeous :sunglasses:

Hmmm, stay with black, my original black/white idea, Porsche Slate Grey, Noggy Blue…choices choices :question:

The red is stunning with a kind darkness and depth to it. Beautiful.

So wanted those wheels for mine. Looks beautiful. Just don’t ever come up. But hopefully mine should look similar with the 5 spoke design.

So true Jonny. Pictures don’t do it justice.

stunning car stunning colour :clap:

OMG Martin, what are you doing to me. If I didn’t miss mine enough already, that looks just like mine used to look.

Mine was Alfa Red, which did have a dark deepness to it.

Fair play Mr Edwards. What is the colour out of interest??

Ban fair play mate, be good to see your car back in rude health!!!

Ben as far as colour goes, leave it standard I reckon. Soften it a bit and make it a bit more road friendly too. Take your favourite kid, for a run to the sea side at the weekend or somat.

Yeah its like your old car Sean,…but with a proper motor :smiley: it really is fantastic, I think it’s a Renault red.

With my car I agree it should be a bit more subdued with its more road bias. I hear you about keeping it standard but I’m seriously tempted by Porsche Slate Grey.

Isnt Gav Mr Grey ? … although there never was an Exige S1 done in grey ?

I’m crap at colours which is why I have black cars, ( mostly) and so can offer zero advice … although I really do like the rosso efesto as seen on some Lambo’s but now red is also done perfect by Martin so …

Slate grey is lovely… Would look quite sophisticated I think…

I think Martin said the colour is VW solar red.

It is very similar to porker carmine red and I am hoping to have convinced Christine this should be the colour for her new car.

That’s it Solar Red. Slate grey, like it. I do like an white grey.