Anglesey Southern Nonvoy 2015

So last year’s Southern nonvoy actually went relatively well so I think we should stick to the same plan again. OK we lost Graham and Neil but compared to previous years it ran like clockwork.

11:00 Arrive Northbound M40 Warwick Services
11:30 Depart Warwick Services
13:00 Arrive Westbound M54 Telford Services
14:00 Leave Telford Services for a gentle run to Snowdonia

Does that work?

Sounds good to me :thumbup:

Works for me :smiley:

do my best to catch you @ Telford services. but dont hold your breaths. :laughing:

Must get my ABS sorted NOW> :confused:

I’m lol’ing that this is ‘south’ :smiley:

Miss double D and I can make that.
Only week to go!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good to me.

Here’s hoping for a better weekend for you Richard!

My ABS didn’t work for 2 years, never really missed it on track and at times it tries to interfere so I end up disconnecting it :crazy:

May or may not catch you at Telford. Either way will see you in the brain the evening.

insane in the membrain

^brain^bar

Bloody auto correct. :slight_smile:

Are you guys coming anywhere near me?? Stourbridge. I normally go across country from my place. Out on the Bridgnorth road, and just keep going. I am going to be driving up a friends S2 Exige

13:00 Arrive Westbound M54 Telford Services
14:00 Leave Telford Services for a gentle run to Snowdonia

You’re pretty close to Telford right? I don’t know if you’re allowed to travel in a nonvoy, you’re a bad influence :laughing:

I might actually be meeting at Telford too as I need to get my car from MBR and I might call in on Benja Snr who now lives in Bishop’s Wood.

I’m sure the two of us being side by side in one lane doing rolling burnouts, was actually your idea mate!!! :smiley:

True when you pulled up alongside me revving yer engine I did think that I had catalysed the whole thing :unamused:

Will try and meet you in one of Mr Avis’s finest …

In a traffic jam!!! :open_mouth:

haha, that was a good drive up!

I will join at Telford, will be travelling from Huntingdon, East Anglia via A14/M6 if anyone else is on route. Looks like I need to leave my house at 11 am to meetup with you guys.

I’m other side of Bury St Eds so leaving about 10…then via A14…etc .