Anglesey Lotus trackday (coastal) 27th sep £175

Guys, I could really do with some help filling my day on the 27th. I am about ten people short atm :frowning:
Jonnyfox is coming but dont let that put you off :smiley:
Would be great to get a few more exige boys along and as I have said before it should be a pretty quiet track day as we only need 48 cars to fill the day. I am trying to avoid Jonny (Bat) opening the day up to the general public if we do not make the required numbers.

Boothy

Hi Boothy!

I have now requested this as a ‘day off’ but wont know for another 2 weeks if I have got it!

So, assuming I will (no reason why not!), I will be one of your ten mate!

Obviously cannot ‘COM ITT’ :smiley: until I hear back from work. But sounds like a great day and would love to be there.

Cheers,

Pete. :slight_smile:

Top man :slight_smile:

It’s bloody COM 11T COBBER :angry: :smiley:

Gonna do Snet also before Silverstone… :slight_smile:

Snetterton … Me likey :smiley:

Done Anglesea a couple of times now … Time for a different track for me … sorry Andy … :frowning:

[quote=jonnyfox]It’s bloody COM 11T COBBER :angry: :smiley:

Gonna do Snet also before Silverstone… :slight_smile: [/quote]

Are you at Silverstone on Aug 23rd then Johhny! Hope so dude! :slight_smile:

Which day is Snetterton, haven’t made it there this year yet.

Snet Thurs 16th Feb BaT �250 48 Cars

Sorry Pete COM 11T is Tues October 5th same price…I’m in Spain matey, hopefully not flying on a fecking Airbus :smiley:

Im working away too, would deffo have been there other wise.

Guys, I really need some help on this. I am having trouble getting a few people paid up and I have had one drop out and two smash their cars up so I am at least three down.

If anyone fancys it we are looking at 40 cars max so it will be a pretty quiet day and you should get plenty of track time.

Boothy

Really wish I could, but with the house move and other commited trackdays I just can’t sorry :frowning:

Thats another pin in my ade voodoo doll, I hope you can feel that! :smiley:

That’s not fair I even said sorry :frowning:

LOL!

This is becoming a pita, people dropping like flys, come on guys pretty pretty please! Only 30 people so far.

Boothy, I’ll see if I can get the day off work. looks like I was too slow paying for Donnington and have lost my provisional space so I have a spare track day credit with my domestic manager.

I’ve had a quiet year with the car so far, would love to get back to Anglesey for this. I’m off work too!

A mate of mine would also be interested as long as he dosn’t get dragged back to Aston. But he’s a non Lotus driver.

I’ll let you know ASAP.

Be good if you guys could make it! We already have a couple of non lotus coming so one or two more wont hurt :slight_smile:

Now signed up and looking forward to it.

Top man!

I have just booked :wink: