Anglesey Friday 23rd October with BAT

Pah, you thought the season was over eh?

Nope, Anglesey in late October. Why wait til the Exiges day to be hammering up towards Rocket again when you could be there in a couple of weeks time,…eh,eh ? I’m sure the weather will be lovely,…honest :smiley:

I’m in:

1. Benja

Me too…

1. Benja
  2. Fandango

Me three…

1. Benja
  2. Fandango
  3. DaveP

I get off a plane on the Thursday afternoon, so Friday 23rd was my ‘Jet-Lag’ day. I hear they do Jet Lag just as good in North Wales, so I might come up for the social.

Is there a convoy up, or are the arrive and drive boys getting a helicopter up there?

Good news, yeah come up for sure :sunglasses:

Just making logistics plans at the moment…helicopter sounds appropriate :laughing:

Saying that I sat in ChrisB’s W12 Bentley today,…now that is the way to travel. Pure class for Mondeo money, tis a lovely place to be and soon to be remapped to a gazillion horsepower :sunglasses:

I’d say you can get some practice in my car Sean but with the bag seat moulded to my uniquely athletic form I don’t think you’d even be able to reach the controls,…not that it would make much difference to when you last piloted one :laughing:, and nor am I suggesting that you’re short and fat honest :smiley:

Hahaha… Top banter post !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Be good to see you though Sean - why not spend some credits and get a BatCat for the day ?

That is my thought Dave, we will see.

Sometimes i wish i didn’t have a proper job and could josh about like you lot and do all these mid week track days.

I’m not even jealous or anything :frowning: :angel:

Yeah I’m using up quite a bit of my annual-leave allowance on trackdays but it keeps me sane(ish).

Hmmm how can I escape to this

Cough, Cough… bad cough you seem to have there buddy :wink:

A plan was forming until I found out I’m at a wedding, meh

BTW it’s 6k to charter a helicopter from London to Anglesey and back in a day.

Cough, Cough… bad cough you seem to have there buddy :wink:

:mrgreen:

Yes sounds like man flu…

At least your girls will have something to do when you’re on circuit bud…try and sell it that way :smiley:

Are people staying over Thursday or Friday or both?

Neither for me… it’ll be a long day there and back…

Probably Thu and Fri,…still making a plan. It’s too far for a day trip for me.