2017 Car prep begins...

17th March :thumbup:

I’m working on 17th unfortunately. The only day I can do is Sunday 12th March with BaT.

I’ve got a couple of jobs to get sorted on the car first such as new S111 gear cables to fit, ZZR’s to fit, new battery to fit…

I might see if Ollie at Phoenix Motorsport can fit me in. Don’t think I’ll have time to do these jobs myself before Anglesey.

Good man :thumbup:

A few of us will be out at Donny on the 19th Feb and then again in March. Hope we can sync up…

2-Eleven booked in for a bit of work and a health check with Ollie at Phoenix Motorsport next week.

looking forward to driving it now.

Collecting the car on Friday from Phoenix. Ollie described fitting new gear cables in a 2-11 with the full cage exactly how he’d imagine potholing to feel like.

The car has new discs, pads & fluid, gear cables, tyres, battery, O2 sensor, air filter, geo & damper service and general clean bill of health.

Just need to use the damn thing lots this year.

Sounds awesome Adam! Not long until Anglesey :sunglasses:

Quite a few of us will be out at Donny this Sunday, I think its sold out though.

I’d love to join in on Sunday, it’s my weekend off work too but we’ve got plans to see some friends on Saturday night. Its a rare night out with grandparents babysitting so we’re making the most of it. With work over the next few weeks I think Anglesey will be first outing this year for me.

Hopefully, your car’s exit will mean mine can slot in for its upgrade and service
:smiley:

Can’t do it, guess why…work.

I am booking the 7th of April.

My birthday :clap: I’m away :frowning:

The motor is currently with Back-on-Track for:

• 2Bular 4-1 exhaust manifold
  • 2Bular 8inch repackable GT3 silencer
  • Lotus 260 tune
  • Elise parts rear panel eliminator kit:
  • Ohlins suspension rebuild
  • Replacement AP racing discs and pads
  • install Ade’s carbontastic centre console and diffuser :slight_smile:
  • Custom V stripe, Lotus decals and rear panel wrap

I’ve already fitted Ade’s big reverie wing…
Looking forward to Anglesey

Your car is going to look so cool (with all my old parts LOL)

Take the dust sheet off, get it out the garage and drive it…fast :smiley:

Too many jobs to list :frowning:

Anyone know of a way of cleaning inside a 2-Eleven headlight cover? I got caught out in the rain last September and my nearside headlight ended up with about half a pint of dirty water inside it because I’d lost one of the rubber bulb covers in the wheel arch. The water eventually drained away but its left dirt inside the Perspex cover. Very annoying.

Is there a way of removing the headlight cover?

First wash of the year…all set for Anglesey :slight_smile:
IMG_0803.JPG

Looking great :thumbup:

Can’t wait to see it out on circuit at Ty Croes :sunglasses:

3 weeks today folks! It’s come round quickly.

Glad you’ve vacated a space at Phoenix. I’m in there tomorrow ( fingers crossed )

:slight_smile: I love that place. Ollie’s enthusiasm for our cars is infectious. Enjoy!