2.0 KingK any out there yet?

I’ve heard - and this is nothing confirmed but from a reliable source that aussie “Ang” is no longer having a 2.0K from Erland, SeanB was due one in Feb so how did that go?

As usual just interested in the results, could do with some grpahs to compare on dyno-plot.

So Angelo has given up, and seanb has gone with a 1.8.

After all the noise something of a damp squib then.

As ever Johnboy a calculated responce that you obviously came to having all the facts to hand. lol.

Sean…

As ever Johnboy a calculated responce that you obviously came to having all the facts to hand. lol.

Sean…

Heard a dark rumour about our intense aussie but did not know about you not running with a 2.0 untl after I posted, someone saw the post and gave me some detail. If you think there are more facts then feel free to dish them out - you know KingK, facts are in even shorter supply than horsepower around him.

“lol”

Err… pardon me, but what has this to do with the availability or otherwise of 2.0 litre K engines?

Dave

difference is I am not a snake oil salesman selling mythical thundering horses. so where are you engines?

Heard a dark rumour about our intense aussie

really? how dark? from all the way across the globe? very flattering…sure, i have much less need for the 2.0L engine given my new acquisition, but don’t recall ever cancelling out. thanks for the heads up johnboy; but let’s not get started on rumours…i thought you were all about facts

really? how dark? from all the way across the globe? very flattering…sure, i have much less need for the 2.0L engine given my new acquisition, but don’t recall ever cancelling out. thanks for the heads up johnboy; but let’s not get started on rumours…i thought you were all about facts

excellent - facts are always good as you point out. So supply us with a few facts;

• when are you taking delivery
  • how much does such and engine cost
  • what power does it put out

you know, just the normal everyday facts.

You are going to look like such a tit if his engines do turn out to be awesome … I cant wait to find out either way

Well, you know what they say.

When the flag drops, the bullshit stops.

Bernard

Exactly, its going to be great reading the reports and finally putting this to bed … or maybe just opening a whole new range of debates … we will see

excellent - facts are always good as you point out. So supply us with a few facts;

• when are you taking delivery
  • how much does such and engine cost
  • what power does it put out

you know, just the normal everyday facts.

in answer to your questions johnboy:

• i don’t know…when it’s finished i presume. like i said, i’m in no hurry, but just like you, i’d like to see it materialise by decade’s end
  • i won’t answer that specifically, but let’s just say it’s less than a honda conversion
  • i’m sure we’ll find out, you should’ve drawn up a plot already

so there you have it…not enlightening but then again, i’m not grandstanding, and i’m not the one making the claims. quid quo pro… let’s get back to the rumours about me and the king k? any FACTS there, or did you pick these whisperings up whilst in a loving embrace and forget the details? and the facts about whose loving embrace you were in when hearing these rumours…go on tell us who? surely that will end a lot of speculation too, and add some credibility to your statements

cheers

Hahaa…As a newbie to this site I have to say its very ‘entertaining’ reading all these posts…

Why do people care so much ?..those really interested will vote with their wallets in something they believe in. It all works itself out in the end…

Well done to SeanB and Simon and congrats on the engine, it must be a corker. Cant wait to see the results of the 2.0 soon.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Uldis/IMG_0086-1.jpg[/image]

Not looking very good so far are they? Hard to say from over here but the results don’t show many KingK engines at the front.

I would like an update as well. Are they running a 2.0 or the 1.8 still ?

My car is still running a 1.8 and am keeping it that way until the end of the season. I like class B and want to stay there for this year.

Didn’t have a great weekend at Combe, which I guess is what Dave is getting at. lol, but that had nothing to do with my engine. I will admit I was not as committed as I perhaps could of been in the rain, hence my two 5th in classes at Combe. I think a lack of confidence bought on by never actually driving the car in the wet before and the suspension being way to stiff were the main issues.

I don’t think the rest of my year has been too bad though. When my car has finished a race it has always been in the top 3 in class before Combe. My failures to finish were a faulty Master cut off switch at Sneterton and a drive shaft snapped on the line in the 2nd DTM race at Brands. I missed Oulton Park due to me installing a new wiring loom in the car and under setimating the amount of time it would take me and I missed Silverstone due to work commitments.

I hope that satisfies everyones hankering for gossip.

Sean…