Zoomtastic Mota, mate!

Post deleted by Admin5

Nice Weather at the mo

I’m just in the process of packing some extra pairs of underpants, as I’m expecting Russ to…well er, go somewhat quickly at Elvington tomorrow. Mrs Pesky has granted me a pass to have the day out, but as a consequence, I fully expect to be overloaded with domestic duties on Sunday though Never mind, [color:“red”] I KNOW IT WILL BE WORTH IT [/color]

damn and Ive got to go and watch tennis in south london…

I love everybody and everything esp. Honda engines and I think Exiges are great…Now then…is that better?

Er, let’s cool it chaps, please.

As Exige enthusiasts, we should be entirely free to discuss & express our impressions/opinions of the merits, or otherwise, of the various options open to us, but also without resorting to personal insults. I’m all for a bit of “mickey taking”, but when it becomes serious, that’s an entirely different matter!

Sorry to be a boring old fart, but over the past 3 years this bbs has become renown for being a friendly, informative, & occassionally humourous place to visit, so let’s try & keep it that way, please. Thanks in anticipation

[color:“blue”] Pesky’s Dad [/color]

Sorry (Rob) guys I guess I just got fed up after hearing the same thing for the last 8 months and lost it a bit…hmmm I also thought the BBS used to edit the bad lingo so came as quite a surprise to find didn’t

Mr Pesky’s Dad - you get my vote - thats what I really like about this BBS its laid back, no angst, informative and full of totally crazy like-minded Exige enthusiasts - must keep it this way

Thats better !!

And a pint for Rob I think

I love everybody and everything esp. Honda engines and I think Exiges are great…Now then…is that better?

Purfick

Sounds great Russ …I fancy a Honda powered/six speed Exige at some point aswell.What power you aiming for? A reliable c.240bhp would be very nice.

Keep us all updated on what’s going on with it. Maybe all the costs too? I’m a tight Jock!

Stop it Ally!

you just suffered to sell your Exige and we all told you not to!
Now you want another one? and the Radical? the EVO? and other 4 airplanes you have at home?

Tight?

I’ve sold the Evo for something else…

www.californiadragracingschool.com/innout33.html

Thats no good, you want a rocket powered funny car [image]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/r/happy.gif[/image]

D’ya think the Edwards could knock us up a spolier like that??!

You mean you REALLY got that thing in your garage? !!!

IDG,
Well, if you really want one!!!

Steve.

Yup Uldis, taking it to Knockhill on Saturday. Will be quite slow around the corners but will go from the hairpin to Duffus in 3 secs.

Good luck with your reg buy!

i think it’ll go from the hairpin to Aberdeen and miss duffus altogether

At least youve solved your trailer problem