Zandvoort - LOT 13th August

Should be good fun - Zandvoort is perfect for the Exige, not much straight … and the place is right next to the sea …

Andy,

We’ll be going back for sure… Awesome circuit, suits the Exige.
Should be nice with the weather.

Nice meeting you and will see you back there, if not before

Warren.

Andy

Do i need to join LOT before considering this ?

Rox

I guess you do … its a LOT organised day - sometimes they share with others, but usually they are cheaper then anyhow so you get your joing fee back - IYSWIM …

But I can sort you out a cheap hotel

Cheers Andy

very tempting offer - i also just chatted to Mark_A about it so i will be seriously considering a trip -i’d love to do the cct anyway, but had hoped to add Spa to any trip i made…

Yeah SPA is worth the trip - Mike N will confirm that - so long as its dry But you will feel like you need 100 bhp more on the straight

Mmmmmmmm

Tempted!

Ian

Yeah SPA is worth the trip - but you will feel like you need 100 bhp more on the straight

I might not…

OK its up in the LOT shop at �125 until June …

Can’t see the shop?

A few hurdles to clear yet though - AA, insurance, family, work

Ian

Can’t see the shop?

Go to Forum, then top left, after events is shop - you then have to log in again to access it.

Great to see only minor problems there Ian

Bugger! Just realised I’m not going to be able to do this as I’m on a course in Bangor until the 12th

Any ideas who would be running a day at Anglesea on the 13th? Or the 5th / 6th? May as well make the most of the journey

http://www.lotus-on-track.com

Can’t see the shop?

A few hurdles to clear yet though - AA, insurance, family, work

Ian

Ian, you need to login to see the shop, if your struggling drop me an email.

[email protected]

Mark

I found the shop on the forum.

Do I need to pay the 30 quid to register?

Ian

The �30 is a years membership from the date you take it out. This helps us cover things like circuit deposits etc to ensure we can book a number of days in advance.

We offer it to members of various car club for �20. SELOC, MLOC, LDC etc

I’m prepared to do the same for Exiges.com members if they drop me an email with their forum ID to <[email protected]>.

Be prepared for a day or so delay in getting the voucher if you do as I don’t get my emails until the evening.

Cheap ferry solutions on the LOT site now.

Do you need to be registered to see it?

It’s looking more like I can make it now (although insurance is a problem )!

Ian

Ian,

You need to be a member to read the forums.

Mark

All booked now - looks like a cracking weekend !

M