Yellow rash M1/M6

Further to recent posts about whether anyone ever sees an S1 Exige on the road . . .today I spotted a yellow S1 (same as mine)with a Motorsport airscoop, I think,heading into Watford Gap south-bound services on M1, followed at a respectful distance by an S2 Exige also in yellow with a race number 22, or 25 on the side.
Then, soon after joining the M6 north, I saw a second S1 Exige (also in yellow) heading south.
So, bagged two in one day. Any idea who they might be?

That would have been me and Chris H, off to meet up with some mates (including the other yellow S1 you saw - Pete) for a lovely week in the Alps.

Didn’t spot your car (unless you weren’t driving it).

In stealth mode. Black Audi TT. Hope you had a good trip. Pix?

Bloody yellow S1’s - common as muck…

Almost as common as krypton green S2s!

Great trip. No photos yet, I was too busy driving. Though my brakes failed, window came off it’s runners and the windscreen cracked. All in all a typical reliable S1

Further to recent posts about whether anyone ever sees an S1 Exige on the road . . .today I spotted a yellow S1 (same as mine)with a Motorsport airscoop, I think,heading into Watford Gap south-bound services on M1, followed at a respectful distance by an S2 Exige also in yellow with a race number 22, or 25 on the side.
Then, soon after joining the M6 north, I saw a second S1 Exige (also in yellow) heading south.
So, bagged two in one day. Any idea who they might be?

Why were you seeing double!!! (hic!)

Yep i’m the S2 (was number 25, 15 this weekend)

Thanks for clearing this up. No one ever spots me

Sounds like my car alright

Thought you were having brake problems on your S2 now Brendan. Is there a link?

Yeah, must be the loose nut behind the wheel