Y Reg Exige w 7200m for sale

Hoping someone can give me some idea of the best money I could hope to get for my Exige:

Y Reg
7200 miles on the clock
Silver
190 upgrade
not tracked

I would suggest a dealer might offer 21k and you might get 23k privately, but where Exiges are concerned it all depends on there being someone willing to buy!!

I suspect that most buyers are suspicious, after all what legitimate reason could there be to sell such a car!!!

I would suggest a dealer might offer 21k and you might get 23k privately, but where Exiges are concerned it all depends on there being someone willing to buy!!

I suspect that most buyers are suspicious, after all what legitimate reason could there be to sell such a car!!!

He he - agree - it will a heart felt loss! But hey…only drive it once a week and need the cash

Only �23 - damn was hoping for more the �25-26K range

Don’t be dispirited - the prices do seem to vary a lot, and you may be lucky…

Try putting a ‘for sale’ sign in the window and parking in the car park of your nearest race track on race days…

or do a track day and give plenty of passenger rides…

I was quoted a trade in of �19.5k on my Y reg with 6000miles onclock. FLSH., by two separate dealers. I was told that they are going for around 22-23k at the min on forecourts.