Would anyone offer me a pax ride?

Hi guys:

I’ll be in London from 24th-28th of March.
My passion for Exiges is mainly fed by this site and SELOC. I have never seen one in the flesh, as there are no Exiges in Portugal, and maybe not even in the whole iberian peninsula (spain + portugal). There isn’t even an official Lotus dealer in Portugal. The only dealer I know, charges a brilliant 35k pounds for a simple Elise racetech.

I’m wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a ride, so that I can see it in the flesh and hear it’s roar.

Preferable day would be the 28th, but any day would do.

Mike Lane already offered me a ride proposition (thanks Mike), but I would also like to hear the original K-Series and if possible an S2.

Chrome orange or Laser blue would be better , but any colour would do.

I’ll bring the diapers, sickening bags and a video camera.

So, any one friendly enough to satisfy this young boy’s dream?

Where about’s in London? Or the locale thereof?

I work in London but rarely drive in so could make and special exception if you’re near the city…

But then there may be people closer still

Jose

If you can get yourself up to the Manchester area you can have a ride in my Honda S1, Russ’s S2 & of course his Lambo Gallardo (& possibly JohnO’s Gallardo too), plus Jaycee’s S2 with a proper exhaust!

I dare you to say no!

Jose

If you can get yourself up to the Manchester area you can have a ride in my Honda S1, Russ’s S2 & of course his Lambo Gallardo (& possibly JohnO’s Gallardo too), plus Jaycee’s S2 with a proper exhaust!

I dare you to say no!

Oh my God!!!

I’ll make it, even if I have to swim there!

Just have to settle it with the missus.

What’s the best way to get from london to manchester? Are there any cheap flights?

By the way, I’ll be staying in the Barking area.

Jose

Here are a couple to try, first from London Heathrow, second from London Gatwick.

http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/index.aspx

http://flights.jet2.com/

Good luck

If you can get to Bedford Autodrome on the 28th there will be several at Lotus on Track track day including my very standard version.
I’m sure we can fix you up with several rides.

That’s right! I’d forgot about Bedford! D’oh!!!

If you can make it to Bedoford Autodrome then you’ll be able to get some PX rides in them as they’re supposed to be driven! Like complete nutters! LOL!

That’s right! I’d forgot about Bedford! D’oh!!!

If you can make it to Bedoford Autodrome then you’ll be able to get some PX rides in them as they’re supposed to be driven! Like complete nutters! LOL!

Doh… I forgot about Bedford…

Now I have to make it to Manchester (no way i’m dropping that chance to ride in a Lambo) and Bedford.

By the way…

Mr. Pesky, won’t you be present in Bedford, on the 28th?

That would be something… maybe even Russ and JohnO with their Lambos and Jaycee with his Magnetic Blue S2 (beautiful, i may add)?!

If you all could I would be forever grateful.

Sorry mate, absolutely no chance of going to Bedford.

Sorry mate, absolutely no chance of going to Bedford.

Thanks anyway

It seems as though i’ll have to visit Manchester