Workshop Manual

Hey all,

After a couple of years of wanting one I�ve finally taken the plunge and bought an S2 Exige, picked it up from York on Friday, and drove it down to Malta by noon Monday… what a blast!

since there aren’t any other lotuses around (bar my '69 Elan and dad’s '73 Europa) Maintenance is going to be in the hands of yours truly, and I guess a good place to start would be getting hold of a workshop manual. so if someone could kindly email me one I would be very grateful.

I�ve learnt a couple of things on the drive down too,

Like to avoid the M25 at rush hour, and that you can brake from 190 to 130 before the French traffic cops snap you with the laser gun. But they won�t be thrilled about it. Also, the best example of five generations of Bangladeshi interbreeding can be experienced at the pizza-max in York, that A048s tend to aquaplane in more than 4 � of water and finally how to lip read �what the f**k is that� in Maltese

Cheers in advance

Jan

You sound like you have been well introduced to the joys of Exige ownership, Welcome
As for the manual I’m sure someone will come along soon to help

Hey. Congrats on the new Toy.

There are a couple of lotuses around though
I know of 4 elises, 3 S1’s and an S2 and my S1 Exige. Im also looking for an S1 elise for a daily driver.

Where about are you? Im in Gozo by the way.

OH and I should have an S2 service manual somewhere. Send me your email add and i will forward it to you.

Joseph

No way! another exige! Haha!

I’m in Mosta, are you on facebook? we are getting a group together to organise a track day in Sicily, the group is called Track Days Malta and can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34153335888 once you request to join i’ll approve you.

hello guys

i am a new proud owner of an exige s touring (57 plate).

i am struggling to find a service manual, could any one help?

If someone could find it in their heart to send me one I will cry baby tears. Don’t have a Lotus dealer in my country.

Hey. Congrats on the new Toy.

There are a couple of lotuses around though
I know of 4 elises, 3 S1’s and an S2 and my S1 Exige. Im also looking for an S1 elise for a daily driver.

Where about are you? Im in Gozo by the way.

That is so cool, my family live in Xewkija. I’ll have to try and catch you guys next time I am over (I live in Australia).

Where do you put the car on a ferry to get it to Malta?

was in Mostar a couple of years ago I dident think the roads (although the main road from the airport was under major refurb) were good enough for an Exige?

Darryl