Window tint?

One for Pesky…

What price is window tinting these days Rob?

I ask you because as an ugly bugger like me you probably have loads of experience in hiding behind smoked glass

Anyhow in the Exige as there are only 2 small windows i,m thinking it should be cheap as chips ?

I’ll tell you April 11th…if you can be arsed!

�80 all in

I had the window glass tinted on my S2 Exige for �30.

I removed the glass and just took the two windows along to a pro guy - took him all of 20mins and was spot on.

Will be doing the same next week with the windows for the S1.

Ripped off again!

I’ve always used Pentagon, their products offer protection as well tinting.

I might get mine done.

Ripped off again!

Nah, don’t think so, Pete.

RussT & I paid �70 for ours in 2002. Mine were re-done as part of the respray job I had done in 2006 - so I don’t know the specific cost of tints.

Is it really needed on the S2? My cabin is so dark you can’t tell who is driving officer!!!

Is it really needed on the S2? My cabin is so dark you can’t tell who is driving officer!!!

It helps the cabin in the S1 stay marginally cooler in summer…lack of conair!

Audi did a set of rears for me a while back, Halesowen I think, the job was excellent…I’ll make a call tomorrow.

I paid �75ish last summer and it does certainly help cool the cabin without the air con on.

Remembered the place i got mine done :

Is a really professional job.

Rob/Pete. What % tint and colour did you have applied to the side windows?

Graham

Mine’s a very light tint (ie not Grecian 2000!)

I had 20%, so it was legal as well as subtle…

Saying that, I think a solid chrome would look good against Krypton Green.

Plod would have a field day with me.

Got it mate…they were Pentagon, but now called Diamond…0121 456 1516 (not quite Halesowen 0121 hey )

Rob/Pete. What % tint and colour did you have applied to the side windows?

Have not done them yet Graham, but am planning to!

Will be a shade of black! To match the oil!

BTW, my ‘conair’ works really well! Shame really as it is 19KG that would be great to remove… save me losing weight too!!