Who was it?

Did anybody here with a dark blue exige drive through Cowdenbeath today at 5:30pm?

Hi Rooney

Spotted you and the car on the Kircaldy/Dunfermline road yesterday, looking good. Just need to see you back out on track now.

Dave

Looked not bad, sounded like poo cause of the exhaust.
Dave do you know who has the dark blue car around here?

I’ve not met him but I’m sure Rox has, I think he’s only had the car for a few weeks.
Are you doing the Dreadnought tracknight at KH on the 15th.

Dave

I remember the guy, but forgot his name.
He was there when we went all after the Dreadnought day to dinner at Dunfermline.
He only had pax laps that day, first appraoch to the track.
Was surprised at what the car can do, I’m sure it’s not going to be long until we see him ON the track.

I’ll come up defo, wont be taking the car on track until I get the new exhaust fitted. Who else is going?

I’ve not met him but I’m sure Rox has, I think he’s only had the car for a few weeks.Dave

Dave/Rooney

From memory…his name is Mark Guild i think – is that right Uldis ?? ring any bells ??

He is a good bloke and only had his car about 4 weeks now… if that - he took possession a few days before the Dreadnought eve.

Its Andy Dolans old car - not of these parts I don’t think but I met him a few times at KH - i think he was pally with Ross MacGregor the guy who had the silver exige and ran the Karting ?? but i’m not sure…

Rooney, I should be up at KH, not sure if I’m going out yet as its dependent on a few things, ie, weather, finances and after talking to KingK, AKA Simon, I dont know if my engine will last that long.
A bit off topic, but talking to Graeme at MMC, the guy that owns the only red S1 exige in scotland is chopping it in for an S2, spec includes sport seats and harnesses, and its done a grand total of 1500miles

Dave

See you there mate, what time does it start?

A bit off topic, but talking to Graeme at MMC, the guy that owns the only red S1 exige in scotland is chopping it in for an S2, spec includes sport seats and harnesses, and its done a grand total of 1500miles

Dave

apparently he was scared of it…

See you there mate, what time does it start?

6pm

Dave