who owns this beast?

http://www.dyno-plot.co.uk/dyno/dynoplot/id%3D980%26sort%3Drec%26but_sea%3Dqs/Lotus--Exige-Torque-Developments---Clockwise-Motion.htm

Chris Headlam. It’s now got a wopping great Harrop charger bolted to it and an 84mm throttle body.

Fair play!!!

That is a bloody big throttle body for that much HP though? Do we know what the reasoning behind that were??

Not sure on the exact reasoning to be honest, but it’s a drive by wire throttle body and the car now runs on some super duper ecu which can control everything to the most tiny degree. Engine built by clockwise and as said above, a massive chargecooled harrop charger. Also an eptuning sequential box with geartronics paddleshift kit, dry sump, new aero package, the list goes on. I’ve seen it and alot of time/money has gone into it. I wouldn’t mind betting that it’s going to be one of the fastest elises ever… assuming they can drive it and it doesn’t break

Awesome stuff.

Wow, sounds really cool. Who built it?

Can’t remember the name of the company who have built it, but I don’t think it is a company known in the Lotus market as such. I think that a University are designing the aero package and TDI South have also done a huge amount of work on it. I think they may well be trying to get it ready for a Britcar race, possibly this weekend, as they’ve already missed a couple now ???

Think Sam was saying they’re using the TB to regulate the boost on the big 1320

“do what I mean, not what I say” throttle mapping.

cool man, all sounds good.