Who feels like going to the Nurburgring before Le-

Who Fancies a quick detour to nurburgring on the way to Le-mans this year

Leave England Monday 12th June drive to nurburgring spend a few days there, then make our way to Le-mans on the wednesday assuming all of us and our cars are in one piece.

anyone else up for this

do you know for definite that its open?

Called in when at Spa last summer and it was a closed test day for manufacturers

If only I could.

If only I could.

Aah, but you’ve got Leguna Seca I would love to drive that circuit, even though I’ve only seen it via television - looks fantastic

I haven’t driven Seca yet, but it’s definitely on my list.

Aah, but you’ve got Leguna Seca I would love to drive that circuit, even though I’ve only seen it via television - looks fantastic

hot off the press - future exiges.com annual trackday might be going international

do you know for definite that its open?

Called in when at Spa last summer and it was a closed test day for manufacturers

Don’t know if its definately open but will check during the week
anyone know how to speak german

2006 opening hours don’t seem to have been released yet beyond April.

According to this web page the Ring is open to the public all day Sunday 11th June and then closed to the public until the evening of Tuesday 20th June.

The official site only has opening dates up for Feb!

According to this > web page > the Ring is open to the public all day Sunday 11th June and then closed to the public until the evening of Tuesday 20th June.

The official site only has opening dates up for Feb!

Offical site has dates upto the end of April (look at the german version not the English one)

Nice one - obviously the German’s doing the website equivalent of towels on the sun loungers

ok so now you’ve confused me (I know its not hard)

Is it open or closed

well it looks like it is closed…but that’s not definitive.

I think you will have to wait for the official website to put up its diary for June…

If the dates for the 24h race are correct (and I think they are) the chances of the circuit being open on the Monday and Tuesday are pretty slim. Circuit will be used for testing as well as getting it ready for the 24h race.

Just realised, the Nuerburgring 24h race is the same weekend as the Le Mans 24h, what fuckwit thought that one up .

If the dates for the 24h race are correct (and I think they are) the chances of the circuit being open on the Monday and Tuesday are pretty slim. Circuit will be used for testing as well as getting it ready for the 24h race.

Mark - I was there one year when the historic GP was running on the GP circuit. They did close the Ring for a few hours for testing but then opened it up again to the public. This was on a Saturday - the main race was on the Sunday.