White plastic flat head bolt type thing!

Apologies for the unclear definition. Im looking for the things that hold the bottom part (black bit) of my Edwards splitter in place. I’ve somehow managed to lose one. Anyone know where i can get them from?



Give Martin or Steve a ring, they usually carry a stock of the nylon bolts (I’ve got through plenty myself!).

Should have really thought of that!!!

Many thanks for the quick response!

Edp, E-mail us your address and we will get some in the post to you.

Cheers Steve Edwards.

Email sent, many thanks indeed!