Which Ramps?

LOL! D’oh!

Well I think Rox is referring to my unfortunante living location, Essex, ergo making me a “wide boy”

You gottit RL i knew you were a skinny dude…

Nothing wrong with coming from Essex!!!

Nice garage BTW, you can sit in the car and watch TV, saves on having a lounge.

Mark never actually said its a garage did he - “Garage space” and “Nice new room” Mmmmm its his living room he converted I think … [/quote]

PMSL… I think you cracked it… RL took a wall down and while he was at it decided, stuff it lets get rid of all the wallpaper, gyproc, carpets and other stuff that make my house heavy… no point having a heavy house and a light kick ar5e car… car wins…

I mean how else did he get all that crap on the floor ??

ROFL!!! You guys crack me up

Why do you think I wanted ramps? How else would I get an Exige in an upstairs mainsonette! LOL!

Rox, you got it, leight weight car, lightweight house!

Seriously tho’, wasn’t there that japanese flat with an Exige parked in one of the rooms? That would be it, cup of tea, pull the car apart… Watch some telly

You tell me who the nasty b’s are Mark. I’ll get 'em for ya!

Cheers Tone! It dem who callz me a wide boy like innit LOL!

Mark, you seen the French movie Taxi? He lived with his car!

Top driving movie, slightly mad and worth a watch.

Ian

Yep, have owned both Taxi 1 and Taxi 2 for years! Saw late on channel 4 I think and didn’t stop laughing!!!

Bizzarely I’ve always wanted a place like that but I guess the climate in the south of france would also help

And I’m still waiting for a chance to use the line (after beating someone, maybe the next sprint!) “Oh sorry, Ijust realised I forgot to take my handbrake off, no wonder I was going so slow!” LOL!

I think I’d have more respect for moped loons if they drove like that too, at least it would show some skill!

Ian

I love Taxi 1, but mainly for the Merc 500Es the baddies drive

Is it Taxi 1 or 2 where the car overtakes a tram, handbrake turns in front of it and crosses the tracks…only for another tram coming the other way to appear on screen a split screen later! If they’d got THAT wrong - ouch! One of my favourite car stunts.

Ian

Trams … Try Rotterdam …

Bugger, I can�t remember what one… Looks like I�ll have to watch them again… DAMN!

Isn�t there a number 3…? (or with this fecking spanish keyboard � ��!� AARRGGHH���!! feck! LOL!)

It�s just an all round petrol related fun film!!!

Speaking of which the HOLLYWOOD (SPITS!) remake looks like such a pile of steaming dog poo!�