which conversion is the best??

Hi im new. Im not quite lucky enough to own an exige but i currently have a 160 elise.:slight_smile: however life isnt always sweet and my current dilema is what to do when my k goes bang. Could you guys offer me any advise on which conversion is the better go and who to go for, for that conversion? any help realy apreciated.
thanks,
Dave

thats a can of worms mate!!

have you tried searching first…its been discussed many times IIRC

good luck with the project

Hi Dave - I’ve just converted my S2, I have a number of links on my website for all the Honda converters and the DIY people, plus alternatives to Honda. http://www.elisetyper.com/links-in-brief this may save you some leg work. Cheers Nick

Hi im new. Im not quite lucky enough to own an exige but i currently have a 160 elise.> :slight_smile: > however life isnt always sweet and my current dilema is what to do when my k goes bang. Could you guys offer me any advise on which conversion is the better go and who to go for, for that conversion? any help realy apreciated.
thanks,
Dave

You need to try the various engines on offer really. They have very different characteristics.

Let me know if you want to try an Audi

Bernard

Bernard what’s the lead time on your installs currently running at?

Bernard what’s the lead time on your installs currently running at?

It’s about 5 weeks at the moment.

Bernard

bernard i wanted to change the oil and filter on my audi elise just wondered which filter it is that you use. where can i get it from or do you have one i can buy. cheers

bernard i wanted to change the oil and filter on my audi elise just wondered which filter it is that you use. where can i get it from or do you have one i can buy. cheers

Hi

Check out: Oil filter

You can get them at most car factors or German and Swedish. (GSF)

Bernard

cheers.