Where's the video evidence Badger boy??

So as most will know Ben and I both think we are Pam Ayres and we have now resorted even to texting each other in rhyme. Its a bit sad actually.

Anyway, I was winding him up, that at Anglesey, I would be driving my good friend Lee’s Clio, and that in that little 190BHP shopping car, I would trounce his gazillion BHP, race bred, fire breathing monster.

So get the vid up Ben, and show us all what happened.

Viva La France!!!

Shopping car my arse!!
Next you will be telling us it had concrete tyres that don’t grip in the wet…

:laughing: Yeah Papa let Nicole out in the Clio!

I think I had a slight traction deficit in the wet compared to your shopping car dude.

You sure you want me to post the video of your properly dodgy overtake :question: I’ll get busy finding it now…:smiley:

Beaten by a girls car!!! :smiley: :wink:

First session of the day, pissing with rain, first couple of laps, take it easy…catch up with Tim who’s taking it even easier as he breaks in his diff. On the exit of the banking Tim indicates to let me pass, let the car run out to the left then…wwaaaaaAAAAHHHH bloody lunatic is up the outside two wheels on the grass :laughing:

Ben are you posting excuses :smiley:

I think he might be :smiley:

I could post the video and then Sean would need to post some excuses for his dodgy overtake :laughing:

Post it up, we can check if his silencer is repackable as he comes past :smiley:

I’ve seen the vid, and it doesn’t look dodgy at all to me.