Where is X659 XPW?

My mate used to own New Ally S1 Exige X659 XPW. He sold it to a couple in Leicestershire iirc, he lived in Watford. Its still my PC desktop pic and I was wondering if anyone knew of its whereabouts…

Chers, JS

100 views and no buggers spotted this?

Nope

Thanks for trying mate

Mr Storm
Sometimes we Exige drivers are a little shy - that’s why we drive Exiges - so we don’t get noticed and can blend in with the other cars!
If someone had seen or knew about your mates car they would have said.
Tony

Mr Storm

If someone had seen or knew about your mates car they would have said.
Tony

I’m sure they would have done…I just couldn’t believe it had registered a 100 views and no bugger had posted any sarky comments!

Oh Sorry - if it’s sarky comments you want - just tell us what you drive!

I know the wherabouts of X668 XPW - if that helps - its a black Exige …

Oh Sorry - if it’s sarky comments you want - just tell us what you drive!

An Elise, you know, what the Exige is before the Max power boys have stuck their body kit on it.

I know the wherabouts of X668 XPW - if that helps - its a black Exige …

Yours I take it? Not exactly what I’m after but its a start! Was it formerly one of Lotus’ own fleet? My Mates was, and hadn’t had an easy life! There is a chap on SELOC who has just got an S2 Elise number 007! Its reg is X *** XPW might actually be “older” than the Exige!

Have you tried ‘Exiges Reunited’ ? Another bit of mindless trivia to add - mines X621 and was number 31…

Ta

M

Have you tried ‘Exiges Reunited’ ?

ROFLMAO

Have you tried ‘Exiges Reunited’ ? Another bit of mindless trivia to add - mines X621 and was number 31…

Ta

M

I’m too tight to pay their �5 reg fee! Mindless Trivia…I thrive on it!!

Johnny, can’t you obtain information from the DVLA if a car has changed registration?

Yep its mine … and yep it was a Lotus management car.

Fortunately it was driven by someone who cared

OK - that is X668 XPW !!!

How come it changed colour?

Ian

See!!! I told you we were a shy bunch - but once you start us talking about our pride and joy (or our Exiges) there is no stopping us.

I think my English communication skills are slipping

Andy

Have you got any pics of your Powerspeed exhaust that you can link me to ?

In particular can i have a look at the tailpipe - you got a twin exit didn’t you ?

tia

Rox

Yep - er but most likely on my PC back in Brum - let me see and I’ll post em up !!