Where is my MAP sensor

Some people have been searching for their MAP sensor. Here are some clues:MAP = Manifold Air PressureTo find the MAP sensor, stand at rear of car and face enigine. Walk round to left side of car. In the engine bay you will see the plastic expansion tank. If you look under the plastic trim that runs along the side of the engine bay, roughly in line with the expansion tank, you will see a tubular stiffening strut(20-22mm dia) running at an angle downwards towards the rear of the car.Strapped on to the strut (facing towards the bodywork) are two boxes about 1.5" x 1" x 3". the one closest to the bulkhead is the MAP sensor the one closer to the rear of the car is the BARO sensor. Easy.

Ah, knew we could rely on you for the answer Ken! Thanks [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]