Where d'you get your Performance Friction pads from?

Hi all,

Quick query, where are people getting their Performance Friction pads from these days?

Cheers, Ian

Just sent you a message Ian
PF don’t have any 2 pot pads currently, They are getting the pads made in the new 01 compound (11 as its now called)
Its apparently kinder to the discs, last a little longer with the same bite etc etc

If you don’t mind buying from outside UK

[email protected]

I’ve got PF08 on mine and I think they are great.

A cargo container somewhere outside Bath.

Lol. Don’t know what you mean! :laughing:

Thanks chaps. Will see where I get to (and will enquire about Somerset grid references if I get stuck).

Dave, a little worried about new ‘better’ compounds Pagid’s RS14 to RS15 wasn’t really. Still I’ll give’em ago. Hmm, perhaps want some fronts as well then…

Sadly with some pad shapes we don’t have a choice. RS14-15 was two totally different materials/compounds.
11 is a slight update on the 01 compound, smaller grains apparently so kinder on discs but that’s about it, They also now do a 12 compound for the AP 4 pot that’s even better with ABS, I have 12 in the front of my car at the moment, Can I tell much difference to 01 - Not really, Poss a bit better coming of the pedal when the ABS has chimed in.
Lots of the other Lotus pads are now an 08 compound that is supposed to last longer than 01.
But basically I have/ will have
2 pot fronts in 11
4 pot fronts in 01 and 12
4 pot Lotus motorsport caliper (S1) 01
Brembo rears in 08 (08 is apparently similar in bite to 01 but an endurance compound)
V6Exige and Evora front and rear in 08
Don’t forget in the early days of PF we only had 97 for the two pots /Brembo rears and 01 for the 4 pots and Elsie motorsport 4 pots

That’s good to know Dave Cheers