Where could you use this ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1:6-SCALE-3-SPEED-LOTUS-ELISE-NITRO-REMOTE-CONTROL-CAR_W0QQitemZ290271438056QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081030?IMSfp=TL081030114012r28196

My son really wants one of those for christmas…

He just doesn’t know it yet!!

Steer well clear!

That’s a dog with rickets.
And nitro’s a pain.

Better off spending on a trackday or a Kyosho blizzard the way this winter is looking

nitro overseas

or

local UK, electric

Looks almost identical to the Schumacher Big 6 that I have. Not sure about the write up though as it says it has front and rear diffs but by the look of it is only rear wheel drive. And if it is anything like the Big 6 you will need a pretty large area to use it.

Better off spending on a trackday or a Kyosho blizzard the way this winter is looking

nitro overseas >

or

local UK, electric >

Looked at them previously - are they actually any good?

Yes, they are excellent.

And can be driven on any surface - the tracks take the abuse. So even no snow is fun.

I know we are really off topic now, but where’s the best place to get one?

I know we are really off topic now, but where’s the best place to get one?

the ebay one in the link I posted looks a good buy as it’s complete. Just check he has instructions and charger if you are new to r/c. The battery he has is weedy, you want a 3900mah or higher (30mins run likely then). A slower motor wld mean even more run time and likely fun.

If not this is the place to go, mention tamiyaclub.com and you could get a discount…
link to modelsport

thanks for the info and link…