Where can i get yoko ao48s?

as thread title.BAT are out of stock until middle of next week!Need new rears anyway but i’ve picked up a screw in one as well!

TIA marc.

You can only get them through Lotus approved stockists. Where are you based? In the SE, Lakeside were the best last time I looked.

i am in cheltenham.I have been pointed to eliseparts but the website does’nt state the size.Are the s1 and s2 exige rear tyre sizes the same?

marc.

Plans have them in stock and they are very reasonably priced. Call and speak to Graham or John on 01483 548999

Sean…

48s r the same for S1s and S2s…

I’m having 2 rears fitted tomorrow - �160 each incl VAT & Fitting. Christopher Neils (Main Dealer). They actually get tyre fitter ‘down the road’ to fit - interesting to see what mark-up Chris Neils make for doing essentially nothing!!

BAT are �5 cheaper…but only fitted at track days…for the time being!

Already Gary, how many miles have you done?

4500 - rears were well and truly shot (and worn more in the middle despite running 26psi hot (23 cold).

Fronts have still got 3mm though - which in theory means 10k+…which is nice…

Hope yours still running well - still haven’t seen it around! Must re-organise another C&F run. Are you doing Oulton Park next month?

4500 - rears were well and truly shot (and worn more in the middle despite running 26psi hot (23 cold).

I’ve always said, you have to go really low on A048’s.
For the road try 20f-21r cold.
For the track try 19f-19r or in a hot day, as low as 17r