Where can I get one of these?

I’ve seen these add on front spliters in quite a few pic’s and would like to go this route as opposed to the full motorsport front splitter.

[image]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/416/exiger12tc7.jpg[/image]

Thanks

Those are the “Edwards” front splitters. There contact details are at Lotuspower.co.uk

Thanks Sean that was quick!

Yeah that’s what my girlfriend says!!

Thought I would get that in before Pesky did!!

Yeah that’s what my girlfriend says!!

Thought I would get that in before Pesky did!!

Yes , but she still say Thank you?

Mikelr, where did you get this photo ?? It is my car taken the day before a track day in the south of France.

And yes it is from the Edwards. Same as rear diffuser.
But the most important on this car… the Honda SC

happy to see here a car i know very well.
a beautiful exige

Mikelr, where did you get this photo ?? It is my car taken the day before a track day in the south of France.

And yes it is from the Edwards. Same as rear diffuser.
But the most important on this car… the Honda SC

I copied it from one of your postings on Elisetalk

Oooooops

Just looking at the photo, have you got some ducts for brake cooling through the splitter? Mine are blanked over which seema a waste…

No I don’t, but i should and I will
I killed all discs and Pagids I did put on the car…
Will have to put some ducts to cool down.

Just looking at the photo, have you got some ducts for brake cooling through the splitter? Mine are blanked over which seema a waste…

Another Edwards mod. (try a search, I seem to recall some pics and Mr Admin trying it himself)

Apparently using the ducts cooled the brakes of the Motorsport Elises too much.

Ian

Surely it’s just a matter of varying the hole and ducting size, or even putting in a butterfly flap? This would allow you to tailor the flow to the requirements, lots of air for heavy track work, none for road.

Another Edwards mod. (try a search, I seem to recall some pics and Mr Admin trying it himself)

Apparently using the ducts cooled the brakes of the Motorsport Elises too much.

Ian

I’ll have a look round, thanks.