whats exige top speed please

192bhp model if that makes a difference.

thanks

Actually, it’s not that high, because it generates so much downforce, and downforce is just another name for drag…

They reckon around 136… but if you took off the aeros, a lot more until you run off in the next corner…

i would image the handling even at that speed is excellent

Nah, been quicker than that Mike

I thought Uldis had had it over 140 (with a bit of patience).

But who really cares? The Exige is surely about not having to brake for the next bend!

Ian

Same here

135 at the Autostrada in Italy if I remember well, following big BMW, then overtook him (he just didn’t want to continue I suppose, because I’m sure he could).
But that was when it was at 177BHP.

But on my biker days, I was travelling much faster than that, and don’t really miss it.
175 in public highways I did a few times (Mexico and Italy, where they don’t really care), 160 many many times, and at the track 180 was the max I could do at Monza, lap after lap.

Top speed is overrated. Yes, I would still do it (not grown old) but it’s not a big deal. A bit of vision, steady hand and just boot it. Anybody can do it.

Now, take a car round the bends… that’s what counts!

My sentiments exactly

I’ve had 135+ out of mine in 177 trim so guess you could get a couple of mph more at 190.

Top speed can be a giggle. I’ve had 206 at Daytona and 200 at Monza. Anyone beaten that .!?!

[quote]Actually, it’s not that high, because it generates so much downforce, and downforce is just another name for drag…

Oh dear…

Top speed can be a giggle. I’ve had 206 at Daytona and 200 at Monza.

Wimp - assuming that’s kph, what does it convert to in mph?

Only kidding

Top speed can be a giggle. I’ve had 206 at Daytona and 200 at Monza.

Wimp - assuming that’s kph, what does it convert to in mph?

Only kidding

agree that its the corner and all round driving that counts not just putting your foot down and holding on. A friend and i were curious as to other people top speeds and booked speeds before we went out and tried it